Nine Months On

ronnie1234

One child aged five
Reaction score
My belly still hurts sometimes, nine months after Op. LO jumps / kicks me sometimes & it hurts a bit, what can it be?

Anyone else get this?

Yup happens to me. Think it's just part and parcel of being a c sec mummy unfortunately :(

Yep I get this too!!!! I also get the numb bits!!!
Do u find u get back ache more? So many people I have spoken to said they still get back ache and they find the section hurts years after??

My back really hurts but I think that's the epidural rather than the section.

Def more back pain, but not sure if that the epidural or lifting & carrying of LO!

Yeah sorry that's what I meant haha!!!
I get so frustrated with back ache!!!! Rubbish!!!

I was looking to post similar. 9 months on and my tummy is still sore. It is not the scar, its above the scar inside my tummy. If Im pushing LO in a trolley he kicks his legs so I have to stand back as it hurts! And if he accidentally stands on my tummy that really hurts. I dont know how much pain is normal. I would have thought it would be a lot better by now but it doesnt seem it. I hate it :(

Oh and I put the extra back pain down to our crappy mattress :(

I was looking to post similar. 9 months on and my tummy is still sore. It is not the scar, its above the scar inside my tummy. If Im pushing LO in a trolley he kicks his legs so I have to stand back as it hurts! And if he accidentally stands on my tummy that really hurts. I dont know how much pain is normal. I would have thought it would be a lot better by now but it doesnt seem it. I hate it :(

I feel exactly the same!

thank God i am not the only one! not that im happy youre all going through this, i know its the muscles that can still hurt etc, but i still have pain all around my scar esp when ovulating etc, also the back pain is most likely from the spinal i have that when i over do it
here if any of you want to chat/compare pain lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->