Nintendo 3DS?

L

littlelady012

Do you have one? Thinking about buying one tomorrow and I want to know if they are any good

Thanks!

I think I'm obsessed with mine. I play after Ds is down for the night, before he gets up in the morning (while waiting for Daycare kids), and when he is having lunch! My favorite games are Super Mario 3d land and the New Super Mario Bros 2 that just came out.

I think the 3D is a little disappointing! You have to be at the right angle to see the 3D effect so you can't have someone else watch on really! As the PP said, great for a bit of entertainment in bed at night!

I loved my 3DS but my hubby stole it :nope:

We have one I think it's great! You do have to hold it at the right angle but once you've figured that out (it's not hard) it looks pretty cool.

I've got one of the new large screen ones.
I love it. I got the new Mario game with it and it helps me pass the time x

My daughter has one and me and hubby are both addicted to playing the supermario 3d land! We prefer to have the 3d turned off at the minute as there's been speculation it could damage childrens eyes although I don't think its very conclusive, my dd is only 5 though and its not recommended for under 6 year olds to use the 3d. It can easily be turned off though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->