Nipple pain and peeling??

A

AquaDementia

Nasty question ahead, I apologize.

:)
My breasts and nipples have been sore since the very beginning, but I have recently noticed (after showering) that the skin on the top of my nipples is extremely broken and it is peeling. Doesn't look or feel that pleasant.
Is this a common thing?
I wear bras that do not irritate the skin, so I don't know why this is happening.

My nipples have been very dry also, Ive read this is common. One tip is they say not to use soap on them because it dry's them out

I'm not positive about them peeling... Mine are super sensitive and they hurt a lot in the shower. I know in What to Expect When You're Expecting they said that happens a lot while breastfeeding, but I'm not positive about during pregnancy. Hope it gets better. Sounds really uncomfortable. =(

Yup I have that too. Sore and cracking. It started early on in my pregnancy too. I am just using vitamin e lotion on them. Not sure if it will help but just try to keep them moisturized.

i used vaseline on mine wen they cracked, i cudnt use lanolin as im allergic, bu tht wors a treat too apptly!

ya i agree with yvanne and tubo-mom keep them moisturized-- and def. dont use soap on them that would just irritate them more---

Try using some olive oil on them hun (yes the kind u cook with) it's a great skin moisturiser especially for extreme dryness. You can also try jojoba oil though I don't know if you'll find that as easily.

hey guys how do you get that baby monitor thing on your profile stating how many weeks u r etc????

my nipples are very sore lately i use vaseline on them

google: baby gaga, enter your due date and link it here through your profile:)

thank you i have now copied it but where abouts do I copy it too????? I went to edit profile but dont know where to place it?

AquaDementia - its so exciting but going very slow dont you think ......

yes, slowly, but i can't believe i am already 4 months today!! wooooooo!! so crazy.

I just wanna be able to feel baby move then ill be so much happier

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->