Nipple stimulation

xblondiex

Reaction score
Iv heard loads of people saying how sucessful it is but when iv tried it iv felt nothing :( has anyone else used this technique? To be fair i have only tried it for a few minutes before getting bored how long do you jave to do it and does it have to be 1 at a time? Im 39 weeks tomorrow is it still safe to try this? Thanks x

It can be successful, but only if your body is ready to go into labour anyway. It's more effective to use it in early labour or to try to pick up a stalled labour.

Just like breastfeeding during pregnancy won't cause you to go into labour. ;)

Thought it might be wishful thinkin id go straight into labour lol :haha:

As stated above, it can be effective at jump starting labor if your body is already ready to go into labor. I'm still nursing a toddler and there's no doubt it has an effect. I can feel very definite contractions when my daughter nurses. I'm hoping it makes my uterus nice and toned for a quick labor when the time comes!

Yep, I'm still nursing a toddler, too. I do get braxton hicks when she nurses, but obviously no labour. :) I'm hoping for a toned uterus as well!

I tried half an hour and got strong braxton hicks but they eased quickly after stopping :( no luck for me then hurry up baby! Lol x

Yeah, that's all that happened to me when I tried it with my daughter, lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->