Nipples, nipples, nipples...

L

LilMiss_91

Hi ladies :)
Sooo... my areola are trying to take over my boobs :| I mean, seriously. And that's no mean feat seeings as I'm a 34E :blush:
I'm a bit worried though as it started off that they just got a bigger and darker but now there's a slightly lighter (but darker than my normal skin) pigmentation spreading out from my actual areola. Like, there's no real edge to them if that makes sense, where my areola stop and normal skin starts.
Just wondering if anyone else has got this? It looks awful and I'm starting to worry it's not gonna go away after :S it just looks like my skin is discoloured or something :(

I have very large areola's. Don't think mine have got any larger since being pregnant but I do know they take up about half my breast already! Mine have got really dark brown at this point and seem to continue to get darker. They say it's your body getting ready for the baby as it's like a target. I've heard some state that the pinker they are, the more they seem to hurt when your baby is breastfeeding. Sorry I can't answer if it will go away or not.

Thankyou :)
I started off with very large areola so for them to get even bigger is like whut :shock:
Least I'm not alone lol :) x

Mine didn't change last time, this time they are massive and taking up most of my boob! I only have small boobs! well a b/c cup

Mine are getting bigger.....I'm used to small deighnty nips but these are fast getting into the burger category!

And are two tone pink & brown colour!

Mine are huge!! They've always been on the larger side but they've definately expanded loads!!!

Mine didn't change last time, this time they are massive and taking up most of my boob! I only have small boobs! well a b/c cup

I have a really irrational fear of my entire boobs turning into just giant areolas :shock: I'm sure that can't really happen though... can it? CAN IT?! :haha:

Mine are getting bigger.....I'm used to small deighnty nips but these are fast getting into the burger category!

Haha mine are the same! They've gone all patchy!
Although I never had dainty nipnips so I envy you that!

Mine are huge!! They've always been on the larger side but they've definately expanded loads!!!

We should all start a club!

Oh my god!! Mine are the same and I'm so hoping they go back to normal :( they must take over like half my boobs!! I have a fear of them not going back too!

Mine are huge too and I have the darker pigment expanding out too.

I've gone from a B to a D cup too but I'm sure half of that increase is nipple!

Oh my god!! Mine are the same and I'm so hoping they go back to normal :( they must take over like half my boobs!! I have a fear of them not going back too!

Why us?! We're like a new species of half-boob-half-nipple people. I kind of want to ask my midwife about it but I'm too embarrassed to show her!

Mine are huge too and I have the darker pigment expanding out too.

I've gone from a B to a D cup too but I'm sure half of that increase is nipple!

Yayy I'm not the only one! :happydance: lol. Same though, my nipples do seem to nearly be overtaking my boobage in actual mass. Bubs fefinitely won't be able to miss them that's for sure!

Sooo... my areola are trying to take over my boobs :| I mean, seriously. And that's no mean feat seeings as I'm a 34E :blush:
I'm a bit worried though as it started off that they just got a bigger and darker but now there's a slightly lighter (but darker than my normal skin) pigmentation spreading out from my actual areola. Like, there's no real edge to them if that makes sense, where my areola stop and normal skin starts.
Just wondering if anyone else has got this? It looks awful and I'm starting to worry it's not gonna go away after :S it just looks like my skin is discoloured or something :(

I am exactly the same as you size wise and I have pigmentation too. I have heard that they will go backnto normal after a while!

I am exactly the same as you size wise and I have pigmentation too. I have heard that they will go backnto normal after a while!

Thank goodness for that! Thankyou! :flower:

Mine were big to begin with, but now they are noticeably bigger and darker. I can share a picture if no one is prudish about boobies :)

:haha: this made me laugh! Burger category!! Lol

I had large areolas anyway but now I feel like there is more areola than boob lol and they have gone really dark when they are usually pink. This happened with my first too. My dh has a weird fetish for them though :wacko: so at least someone likes them... I hate them! Xx

Mine are the same, and my boobs are really veiny...OH says they look like roadmaps hmmph lol! I think we are all used to seeing these perfect model boobs and not normal women, who have/are having childrens boobs! I think it happens to the majority of women during pregnancy so we are defo not alone x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->