Nipples question lol

Lozb

Reaction score
Not preg yet but thinking I might be but to early to test jst yet. My nipples dnt look dark but the actual nipple looks red and sore, did anyone else notice this early on?

Yes deffinatly looked quite burnt early on lmao.. That was one of my first symptoms, along with food aversions, and I love my food so I just knew haha!

Good luck, GET TESTING

:p

No, I noticed that they were sensitive. They have only just started to go darker now.
Good luck for testing xx

Yeh they are really sensitive, not sore sore but like a strange feeling on my tops and rolling over in bed. No other symptoms yet. I was preg when I was 16 but that is another story and I am trying to remember wot my nipples looked like. I think they were really red.

Anyone else have this?

No one else have this?

No, not exactly. I have a slight burning sensation in my nipples. It feels like heartburn--but in my nipples! Go figure. I was pretty sure I was pregnant as soon as I felt this, as the only other time my breasts were sore was when I was pregnant. Good luck!

Mine felt sensitive and was reddish. I also had veigns all over my boobs. They started getting darker now.

Well I did a cheapie test (well 2 lol) this morning with first wee and nothing at first I thought I cud see something but no. Its only been 8 days since we did the deed, may test again in a week

I hope so but I doubting myself now

I got my faint BFP at 10dpo (we are talking squinter) and at 14dpo it was more obvious.

with my first PG my areola's plus nipple all turned deep pink...and they never recovered LOL so with this one I couldn't do by color coding the boobs :p The pain was like needles being shoved in my boobs. around 6dpo and it really hasn't let up any since. I don't recall this type of pain with my first PG.

FX for you! And Happy Holidays!

Been having cramps, worse on a night. I am on the pill (this has been a oppies forgot to take for few days) wud I get PMS wen I shud get my period? I don't have a break with this pill. I don't re call having this before tho?
Can I still take my pill if I might be don't wanna harm it if I am and then don't want to get prey while figuring out if I am or not.

No, don't take ur pill if u think u might be pg. Use condoms until j know for sure. GL!

My nipples have been so sensitive since before I got my bfp, intact the night before I remember waking up because oh moved the blanket and it rubbed against my nipple and really hurt haha. They've now gone really pink and look bigger!

Really hope I am now, oh won't be happynat first, the idea of telling family at Christmas and just checked I wud be due on the oh birthday ( which is also his older sisters birthday too). Be gutted if I ain't now. Nipples not as red now but still pain if I rub and that's through a jumper T-shirt and bra

Really hope I am now, oh won't be happynat first, the idea of telling family at Christmas and just checked I wud be due on the oh birthday ( which is also his older sisters birthday too). Be gutted if I ain't now. Nipples not as red now but still pain if I rub and that's through a jumper T-shirt and bra

when u testing again chick? My nipples are the same at the mo, but in trying not to get my hopes up lol

Scared to test again really don't want the disappointment. I need to know before Tuesday as I going to the oh sisters for a family party without him as he is away at sea, already had a text for them about bringing drink if I want, I know they will find it odd if I don't have red wine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->