Nipples really hurt :/

milliemel

Reaction score
I don't like talking about this but for the past few days my nipples have been itchy and sensitive. I made the mistake of itching them a little and now they feel super irritated. Is there something i can put on them to help? Is this happening to anyone else?

Yep, over here! They're either super itchy or so tender that even having a shirt rest on them is agony. Both happened with DD so it's fairly normal and common.

I use a vitamin E cream to help with the itchiness and to take the dryness away.

I've been having the same exact problem since finding out I was pregnant! Still hasn't let up! I am also curious as to what other people's suggestions are to help with it... I had sore boobs with my son for like a month but this time it's just ridiculous lol

I know that feeling all too well. My nipples have been so sore and itchy. I started lactating at 17 weeks andvthst has made it worse. Not too much you can do for the itching, but for the pain I use a heating pad on the lowest heat for 20 minutes at a time and that helps. Do try ice for the itching, sometimes that works for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->