Nipples

Anja

Reaction score
Does anyone else have problems with their nipples? I have very large boobs (normally a 34gg), have already gone up 2 cup sizes and I am only 11 weeks pregnant.
My problem is that when I get slightly cold, even a very slight chill, my nipples get so erect they really hurt. They go a deep purple colour, almost black, and it feels like they have been bitten really hard. It hurts so much that i can not bare anything touching them. I have to undo my bra to give me relief (which at work is not easy!!!) then i have the problem that i have to go to the loo to get my bra back on, but the loos are cold and it just intensifies the problem. Today i relented and cut holes in both cups so my nipples stick out!!! I now look like a bit of a freak as i have two huge pointed nipples!!! It does make it alot better but even the touch of my tops really is painful.

Does any one have a similer problem or can anyone suggest any solutions? I have tried nipple pads, cotton wool, creams and various padding but nothing helps other than ruining my bras!!!!

HELP!!!!!

Sorry no help here but that does sound very unpleasant :hugs:

My nipples are incredibly sensitive. They become erect at nothing & go almost purple. It's not pleasant.

Sorry no suggestions to help you out - just sympathy!

No solutions here either, but mine did that as well. It really really hurt. It has passed for me. Now my problem is that my left nipple is CRAZY itchy sometimes.

thanks for the replies.....I guess as with most of the wierd and wonderful symptoms of pregancy, you just have to ride nthem out and wait for it to pass. I had the same problem the first time around too....but at least I dont get any sickness!!

my nipples are very very sensitive also... but not quite the same symptons as you!! However they look like UFOs at the end of my breasts... they have got so big and dark its horrible...!!! Please tell me they go back to normal lol....!!
Also Im quite worried that at this size my baby wont be able to latch on for her milk!!

my nipples never didnt go back to 'normal' after the birth of my first baby. the areola (if that is the right name??) stayed much bigger than it was before and my nipples stayed larger, although no where near as big as during the pregnancy or whilst breastfeeding. I was worried too because of the size of my boobs and the size of my nipples how the baby would manange but had no problems what so ever. I wouldnt worry about latching on.....a nipple generally is smaller than a bottle teat!

my nipples never didnt go back to 'normal' after the birth of my first baby. the areola (if that is the right name??) stayed much bigger than it was before and my nipples stayed larger, although no where near as big as during the pregnancy or whilst breastfeeding. I was worried too because of the size of my boobs and the size of my nipples how the baby would manange but had no problems what so ever. I wouldnt worry about latching on.....a nipple generally is smaller than a bottle teat!

Oh man!!! So no more topless sunbathing on the beach :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->