No 2011 baby for me :cry:

nicb26

Reaction score
I was so sure when we started ttc in 2009 that I would have a baby in 2010 or 2011. But just had bfn at 11 dpo and looks like i'm out for 2011.

Just want to scream. Everywhere I go all I hear of is people falling pregnant within 3 or 4 months of trying, even those who are quite a few years older than me. Just can't help thinking what's wrong with me. I feel like it's never going to happen for me and wish I could give up but I just can't :cry:

Sorry girls just feeling poo!

:hugs:

I'm sorry to hear your plight. Please don't give up. Your little miracle is in the wings ready to come to you in time.

I know what you mean about everyone falling pregnant so easily even if they had a one night stand etc. It's hard but just hang in there. :hugs:

Don't be discouraged my dear :hugs: I know it's sooooo hard. Have you been able to try and get fertility assistance? Maybe try Clomid or an IUI or both??

OOOOOOH it makes me so jealous seeing people get pregnant so easilly :(

Don't give up sweetheart, took me ages to concieve with Madison, and seems even harder now she's gone, and AF came, and all i want is to see those 2 blue lines :(

Sending baby dust your way.. xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Thank you all for your support, you are all so wonderful, and I'm sorry for all your losses.

Holly, the doc won't prescribe me clomid, she says that can only be done through the infertility clinic. I've been referred but apparently it will take a while to receive a letter let alone an appointment aarrgghhh!

Good luck everyone x

I was so sure when we started ttc in 2009 that I would have a baby in 2010 or 2011. But just had bfn at 11 dpo and looks like i'm out for 2011.

Just want to scream. Everywhere I go all I hear of is people falling pregnant within 3 or 4 months of trying, even those who are quite a few years older than me. Just can't help thinking what's wrong with me. I feel like it's never going to happen for me and wish I could give up but I just can't :cry:

Sorry girls just feeling poo!

Cheer up hun! I know exactly how you feel. I never thought getting pregnant would be hard. I never thought I would loose my babies. It just seems so easy for everyone else - I don't think most people realize how blessed they are. Hopefully it will happen for you soon!

OOOOOOH it makes me so jealous seeing people get pregnant so easilly :(

Don't give up sweetheart, took me ages to concieve with Madison, and seems even harder now she's gone, and AF came, and all i want is to see those 2 blue lines :(

Sending baby dust your way.. xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Sooooo sorry for your loss. Broke my heart reading this. I hope you get your BFP soon!

nic b chin up hunni it will happen to you! I believed all the hype that said you have a higher chance of falling pregnant again right after you miscarry and here I am at the end of my third cycle since the mmc and nowt. I feel for you really. It will happen! x

I am also sad I won't be having a 2011 baby, but just trying to remain positive that it will happen. Hang in there:hugs:

I know exactly what you mean. My DH and I have been together for 5 years and have yet to have living children. It pisses me off soo much when women who don't deserve it, don't want it and/or get pregnant right away. It's soo frustrating, but I keep holding on that some day it will be my turn. And someday hopefully soon it will be yours!

Much baby dust!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->