No AF>> 3 faint positives!!!

GeminiAries

Reaction score
So heya to all of you wonderful ladies. I am new to this site.

My periods are 31-32 days long. I am currently on day 31 or 32 in this cycle and no af.

I used PRESEED and OVULATION KITS for this cycle. I ovulated on the the 21st or 22nd with a period on 5 June.

Symptoms BY DPO:
3-4: felt what I believe were implantation cramps on left side of uterus. (Burning tingling stinging cramps that I never experienced in my entire life) for a couple of hours.
5-7: had thick white chunky CM with 1 blood spot in it for 3 days straight. (Had pap smear. So no infection )
3-14: feeling headaches on and off. Increased frequency of urination. Weepy. More sensitive. Full stomach feeling and tingling nipples on and off.
26-27: achy neck.. Back. . Whole body just achy.. tummy felt like it was stretching. Body hot as it had been for the past couple weeks.
26-28: 3 faint BFP. (Ran water on all of the tests to see if line would dissappear and it DIDN'T. )
31-32: no period but had milder period cramps for the past 3 days.
25-27: very constipated. .. hurt so bad coming out I bled trying to push out the poo.
28-31, 32: constipation turned into diarrhea with loss of appetite. Feeling pregnant extremely bloated... Can't suck in my stomach.

Just want to know if any one of you had any similar symptoms when you got your BFP and what do you think of my post. Would appreciate any feedback. Thank you lovelies!!!

Oh yes sounds like the joys of early pregnancy one minute cant poo next cant stop lol without being gross dont oudh too much you can spot from your cervix and cause unnecessary worry if its really bad go doc they can prescribe something pregnancy safe. Congratulations

Lol @ the can't 1 min and can't stop the next lolx.... but yeah sounds like a great idea I will make a doctors appt... Also did you have similar symptoms?

And Thanks for the reply :)

Exactly the same expect but bit later on i git my first norning sickness at about 4 weeks up until then no symptoms then diarrhoea by six weeks constipated seemed to last forever lol by 6 7 weeks i got stretchy ligament pain which is just constant but you get used to it so iys more or less the same

I'm having quite similar symptomps and I'v had two faint positives and 1 BFN. I don't know if the faint positives count for making an appointment at the doctors? I can't wait to see a proper line. I'm 13dpo atm.

@ms sunshine: ha funny cause our symptoms are similar. ...but yeah still no AF and noticed yesterday I was feeling super wet down there thought it was her :( but NOPE she is still not here. Instead it was tons of EWCM. Now feeling a mild version of morning sickness plus super emotional. Also 2 more faint positives. .so I'm pretty sure this is the real deal;)

@ Lunabelle: try testing again as it may have been an evaporation line as I got one out of 6 faint positives now. I just tossed it in the garbage :) lolx I'm sure you'll get your line

Fx for you!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"