No af and no BFP? Anyone else?

cdj1

Mummy to 2 princes
Reaction score
Hi girls!

I usually have a 32/33 day cycle but tomorrow is day 34 and still no sign or feeling :witch: is coming.....I am clinging to the hope that I might be preg. but have tested on a FRER and Clearblue Plus and were both BFN :(

Has anyone else experienced this then gone on to have a late :bfp:??? Hoping this is the start of something good!!

xxx

me too , just worked out my cycles from april

its:- 31,27,28,28,26,28,27,24 (had a lap this month) days and now im cd 28 with no signs..

but no pg symptoms either, im due to start ivf medications when af arrives so IM REALLY REALLY hoping i get bfp. i tested this am it was bfn but the POAS never work anyone so i dont use them!!
i know i ov this month as i had a scan at cd23 and the doc confirmed i ov !!

Muncho - So you have POAS? Which one did you try?

I am not having any more period pains/cramps/PMT, nothing!!!! I did this morning and yesterday but now I dont feel anything!!! I am wondering now if :witch: will come at all even if I am not preg!!!

i tried some crap cheap ones. But a few months ago when i wa ttc i never got a darl line so one month i bought the clearblue opk (with the smiley face) and i used the clear blue and the POAS on BOTH days i got a smiley face on clear blue and a - on the POAS,

thats why i dont trust them. But im too tight to buy the FRER...
im toto scared in case it really is a -!

Well FRER arent that sensitive either only 25miu!!!! Same as Clearblue! And I find that ic's can be dodgy too, my batch keeps showing weird blotches!!

I am just going to wait for AF to be even later before POAS on any more sticks!!!

What about you? Are you just gonna wait?

sadly yes i wil have to wait..
its faling doin my head in. DH says wait till new years eve to do a proper test...........ERMMM i cant wiat that long, maybe Mon?tues

You??

Hmmm I am getting a bit fed up of POAS and getting BFN's, so I am going to TRY really hard not to POAS until at least Friday or unless I "feel" more pregnant lol which at the moment I do not feel AT ALL!!!!! ha ha!!

How much did you :sex: around OV time? We only managed it once on the day I OV!!!!

we bd every other day from cd 8 the everday from cd 11-14 the every other day for another few days..so we are covered..

but i ov from my left ovary and i think that the left tube is blocked! the egg cant get to the other side :(

so it will be a miracle. i dont feel pg but i have had alot of back ache and i dont feel af is coming....

let me know how you get on, hopefully af will keep away and bfp pops up!

fingers crosse for us xx

It will be a miracle for me too..having only :sex: once and also not feeling pregnant at all!!!

Baby dust for you hon, keep in touch!!! :dust: xxx

oh yes, will be a miracle for you too!! lol

def keep in touch xx

Hi girls!

I usually have a 32/33 day cycle but tomorrow is day 34 and still no sign or feeling :witch: is coming.....I am clinging to the hope that I might be preg. but have tested on a FRER and Clearblue Plus and were both BFN :(

Has anyone else experienced this then gone on to have a late :bfp:??? Hoping this is the start of something good!!

xxx

I'm in the same boat.

My average cycle is 34 days. My last AF was Nov 24, so based on history (I don't chart), I would have O'd around Dec 13 or 14.

AF is supposed to arrive today but so far no signs of it arriving (which is good!). I did a HPT on Dec 26 (12 dpo) and it came up with a BFN :-( But I'm hoping that I just tested too early. Will test again on Thursday (I should be 17 dpo then) unless AF decides to crash the party.

Good luck to all! x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->