No Af But Bfn Used Boots Hpt

zooney

MUM OF 1 TTC no.2
Reaction score
HI, PLEASE HELP, I'M A 38 YR OLD, MY CYCLE IS ALWAYS REGUALR BETWEEN 28-30 DAYS, I HAVE NEVER BEEN LATE, I AM NOW ON DAY 36 AND STILL NO AF, I DID 2 BOOTS HPT ON DAY 33 WHICH SHOWED :bfn: I DID ANOTHER ONE YESTERDAY SAME :bfn: AND JUST DONE ANOTHER ONE THIS MORNING WHICH ALSO SHOWED:bfn:. SURELY IF I WAS PG IT WOULD SHOW UP BY NOW, WHATS HAPPENING???? I'VE HAD STOMACH CRAMPS ON AND OFF FOR THE LAST 5 DAYS OR SO, KEEP THINKING MY PERIOD HAS STARTED BUT WHEN I GO THE LOO NO :witch: YET... ANY ADVICE PLEASE??? THANKS GIRLS :hug:

I wish I could give you some answers but I am having the same problems, no :witch: but :bfn: I have decided to take provera to bring on :witch: and start over.

Still possible you are pregnant> I would retest but with a more sensitive test. Either that or you are stressed.

Getting sick will also cause AF to be late. I think it was my problem last cycle because I was getting strep and I was way over tired. I ended up having a 33 day cycle, which is very uncommon for me.

How ar eyou doing? Have you tested again? I hope with first morning urine and a cheap test!~

How ar eyou doing? Have you tested again? I hope with first morning urine and a cheap test!~

hi, ye i've tested again yesterday still :bfn: and still no :witch: i'm 7 days late with my period now, never ever been late before!!! :hug:

wondering if u chart or do opk ? cos i was 9days late mth b4 i started chartin n doin opk ...and i relised i O late everyother mth ...well for the past 4mth anyways !!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->