No AF, Cramping, BFN what's going on?

RoosterG

Reaction score
Ok first off hello:happydance: I am new to this site! Trying ttc! Well here goes, I had a pinch biopsy done on may 10 and was suppose to get AF on may 18 but didn't, and I am usually on a 31 day cycle. My ovulation days (according to my app) was June 1- 5! Hubby and I tried anyway and now just yesterday I had all day cramps and could have though my period was coming for sure, but noting! I took like 7 test all negative! :growlmad: I am so confused can I still be prego? Or was that implantation cramps from a week ago ovulation? Or am I just going baby crazy:wacko: lol. I have a docs appt. next week hopefully I will get some answers if AF hasn't arrived by then! Thanks for listening and your comments! ;)

Hi! I'm new too. :) It's so nice to have these forums for all us crazy TTCers :)

Did you recently get off the pill? Did you feel ovulation happening at all? I hate the waiting game too but I keep reading about women getting their BFNs super late.. so be patient! The fact that you feel like your period is coming but isn't is a good sign so far.. because early pregnancy feels like AF is coming! You may have ovulated when you got those cramps too! Our bodies are crazy. I just got a positive ovulation test instead of my period so that goes to show ya! haha!

Hope you get your BFP!

If u got neg tests then u are probably not pregnant unless u could be testing too early.
Whats pinch biopsy? Couod that delay af? Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"