NO AF, FS appoint tommorrow.

tessjs

Reaction score
Sooooooo its been since Oct 12 off BC which I had been on for 20 plus years for acne... anyway I had at least four to five periods(all really light except one) since I went off the BC, its 28 days today there is no sign of AF..... I got the sore breasts and swollen and pains leading up to it and then bang yesterday came and went nothing and today 28 days ZERO.... I am getting normal everyday discharge but i did think i saw small amount of cm on some paper(sorry TMI)... I had all the symptims leading in like bad back ache which i still have , incredibly tired which has now gone.Got more spots leading into yesterday and today...

Its almost like I was gearing up to have AF and suddenly it didn;'t happen, I have noticed my breasts have gone to something like normal and they are not as sore and suddenly I am thrust into a situation where my periods have disappeared and am seeing a FS tommorow.

I will do a test but do not believe I am preggo as I don't have any symptoms and don't feel any different... I have a cheap test i got with my OPKS and will use that...but its a waste of time....

I had a stint off BC back in 2010 and AF went AWOL... so that was only about 4 to 5 months, had to go back on due to bad acne, and stayed on it another two years.So what do I say to the nurses tommrrow at the FS? By the way my AF has disappeared , i'm not preggo and can you help me???

doe anybody know what they give to people who's period has disappeared? how they treat it? Being late thirties its a real concern.I know my FSH is only 6 and they don';t think I'm menopausal... AMH is my big concern.

help anybody been through this off BC?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->