no apatite

josiegavin

Reaction score
I literally have no apatite if I do eat its somethimg that I have to really fancy and I will leave it after a few bits coz it just makes me feel sick. Is anyone else like this. Xxxxx

Hey hun - Weirdly I said to my husband last night.. I literally have no appetite.. but not cos I feel sick.. just not hungry!

Alot of the time im not hungry but sometimes its coz I feel sick. Its horrible I feel week were I aint eaten properly xx

:( I'm not that far along yet but yesterday morning I was starving and when I went to eat I took a few bites and was full. I tried to eat one more bite because I knew I would be hungry in 5 minutes and we'll I gagged on it. Hopefully this phases will be over for you soon.

Yep I'll be hungry and all but I'm having terrible food aversion. That on top of actually throwing up and being nauseous all the time...not fun for me right now

I'm eating like a bird - pecking away at little pieces here and there. My stomach feels like it's going to blow up whenever I eat a full meal xxx

Yep. And I can rule out cooking or making anything. by the time I've made a simple sandwich I'm throwing up from the smell of the thing I fancied in the first place!

I used to be just like that, but right now all I want to do is eat! :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->