No appetite and feeling sick at 36 weeks

Gingerspice

Reaction score
I'm guessing it's just the lack of space making me not want to eat and feeling constantly feel bleugh.

I can't believe might be 6 more weeks yet

Feeling the same way! Never hungry. Only 6-8 more weeks though!

I have issues the other end also now. I had a stomach bug last week and not got back to normal since then, but this morning I literally have nothing left in my system, think it all exited in the toilet.

I'm wondering if stopping the iron tablet's hasn't help me get back, plus the bug has maybe wiped out all the bacteria. Prob should stock up on activitia etc

I'm the same, although it tends to be every other day for some reason.
And as it's at the moment I'm getting up and before I've had a chance to eat, I'm throwing up pure bright green bile :(
Didn't even get MS in first tri to be honest.

We should start a club for those of us who started getting sick in the third trimester! I had no MS aside from slight nausea in the 1st trimester and all of a sudden at 29 weeks I started throwing up and haven't stopped yet. They actually said at the hospital (I've been 3 times in the last 3 weeks for uncontrollable vomiting & severe dehydration) that I suddenly developed HG in late pregnancy. It's so bad I can't keep an ice cube down some days so I'm constantly dehydrated, losing weight, throat is always hurting and I even have sores in my mouth from all the bile. (yuckk, I know)

I so feel for you. I'm dreading these next 8 weeks, I just want to be better! :hugs:

I'm 25 wks and suddenly past few days can't eat anything without feeling extremely sick , getting sick, or horrible stomach pains of fullness and I'm nowhere near full, I feel like I'm starving and I just can't eat what I need! Ugh was wondering what's going on also....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->