No appetite

Rymel12

Reaction score
My body can't decide how to be lately. Some days I have this insatiable appetite where I must eat every two hours or so. Other days, like today, I have no appetite. Both scenarios are stressful because I'll get nauseous easier if I'm really hungry all the time, but if I hardly eat much all day I feel terrible too cause my stomach is empty but there's no desire to put food in it. Is anyone else going through appetite limbo like me? I'm over it. Im over first tri.

I do this too. Are you drinking plenty of water? I keep a bag of snacks in my car, bananas, KIND bars, apples, crackers. And I try to eat something even if its small every two hours. It keeps me feeling a lot better and then I don't eat a load of fast food crap when I get too hungry.

I don't get hungry at all, I havent even gain any weight since my last visit at 7 weeks.

I do this too. Are you drinking plenty of water? I keep a bag of snacks in my car, bananas, KIND bars, apples, crackers. And I try to eat something even if its small every two hours. It keeps me feeling a lot better and then I don't eat a load of fast food crap when I get too hungry.

I was actually just thinking about making a post about water and how I know I'm not getting enough of it. I know that makes the bloat worse. I have never been a big water drinker and I try to always have a bottle on me and take little sips when I can but I think collectively, I'm not getting enough. I used to do those water flavor sugar packets, but since becoming pregnant and being told artificial sweetners are a no no, I have lost my ideal way to drink water. As far as food goes, I find on the hungry days, if I don't have a good high in protein snack every two hours, I'm feeling awful. Last pregnancy, I could eat whatever every two hours and be good. This baby is more picky. :wacko:

I am struggling too. I have awful nausea and if I don't eat regularly it gets so much worse but I have gone off everything. I can't stand meat and all I can stomach is tasty things like crisps and Chippy food. Then I feel terrible after it.
I'm getting really down about it now xx

I am struggling too. I have awful nausea and if I don't eat regularly it gets so much worse but I have gone off everything. I can't stand meat and all I can stomach is tasty things like crisps and Chippy food. Then I feel terrible after it.
I'm getting really down about it now xx

It's awful when you feel like you have exhausted yourself of everything that can help you feel better. I get anxiety that I'm gonna burn out of all the helpful foods like meat and chicken. I already can't do chicken salad anymore. It's rough when what bothers us helps us. Totally understand how you feel. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->