No baby! Updated

gemstone

mother
Reaction score
So I've had 2 sweeps still nothing. Had bh loads of bloody show all of last week. Loose bowels.. Nothing 😩😩. It's looking likely that the induction my consultant is so worried about me having & failing as its my 4th induction.. Is still going to happen.. 3rd sweep on Friday..last chance before induction. Feeling depressed so I just ate my weight in digestive biscuits!! 😩😩

So sorry, Gemstone. :( I hope baby gets a move on before the induction!

So sorry, Gemstone. :( I hope baby gets a move on before the induction!

Me too! I now worried I'll end up having the induction & being rushed to theatre as my body won't except it this.. Oh the stress!

Why does your doctor think the induction will fail, if you've had three successful inductions before? (Sorry if it's a stupid question, I've never been induced.)

When will they induce you gemstone?x

Why does your doctor think the induction will fail, if you've had three successful inductions before? (Sorry if it's a stupid question, I've never been induced.)

She said she sees it all the time. That the body just doesn't play ball. Statically the risks are higher if you have had the meds for induction. And my uterus could rupture 😩. They will have to give me that much to get me to dilate.. I already had to have 60mls in the last induction. So it's not looking good. She would like me delivered by then that's why their doing soany sweeps. They normally only allow 2. But coz I'm under consultant she said she thinks the risk of infection from doing that many is less that the risk of a failed induction

She said she sees it all the time. That the body just doesn't play ball. Statically the risks are higher if you have had the meds for induction. And my uterus could rupture 😩. They will have to give me that much to get me to dilate.. I already had to have 60mls in the last induction. So it's not looking good. She would like me delivered by then that's why their doing soany sweeps. They normally only allow 2. But coz I'm under consultant she said she thinks the risk of infection from doing that many is less that the risk of a failed induction

Interesting. I had never heard of that before. How dilated were you at your last sweep?

Hope something starts to happen before your induction :hugs: x

Interesting. I had never heard of that before. How dilated were you at your last sweep?

I uploaded pics it's easier than explaining lol

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    58.5 KB · Views: 71
Pervious pregnancy history

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    62.6 KB · Views: 59
First sweep findings

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    61.4 KB · Views: 12
Sorry baby still isn't here hun. I hope he makes an arrival soon :hugs:

Awww Hun could they not give you a c section or is that something you don't want to happen? Xx

Awww Hun could they not give you a c section or is that something you don't want to happen? Xx

My consultant doesn't want me on the operating table. I have to take steroids & it thins the blood. Also my clotting is always way out. To be honest it scares me too. Only the thought of being cut open while awake. Makes me feel very vomity 😞😩xx

Oooh gemstone 23rd is my due date too. I agree of baby not here by then Id rather go over! Dont want his bday on xmas day either and definitely dont want to be away from DS on christmas day.
Any further signs yet? I saw a new midwife today who i didnt like very much to be honest, partocularly when she wanted to book my next appointment for january!!! Wtf? Lol x

Oooh gemstone 23rd is my due date too. I agree of baby not here by then Id rather go over! Dont want his bday on xmas day either and definitely dont want to be away from DS on christmas day.
Any further signs yet? I saw a new midwife today who i didnt like very much to be honest, partocularly when she wanted to book my next appointment for january!!! Wtf? Lol x

😱😱 January! I would've broke down & had a nervous breakdown! I'm close to that now 😢😩. Up & down.. I'm seeing mw again Friday & consultant on the following Wednesday I'll be 1 day over. She is on annual leave til then. But coz I'm very sure of my dates she is happy for me to go 1 day over. She was so sure I would have delivered by now. I just want him here. I know the longer I go the risk of my pre e coming back are higher & my scared to fit. Especially when I am looking after my disabled daughter who is 14months old. Just hope he put an appearance soon. But now can wait til Friday. Hope he doesn't keep you waiting too much longer Hun x

Has your BP been stable this time gemstone? My BP is usually really low when pregnant but its been quite normal this time.
I think we will need to serve these babies eviction orders 😂
We bought a gorgeous chicco next to me crib a few weeks ago and its all set up upstairs, im getting to the point where looking at it in the bedroom is really peeing me off now, I just cant imagine getting to a point where we actually get to bring this baby home anymore.
Lets make a pact.... both of our waters will go..... TONIGHT!! Lmao, are you in? Hahahah 😂😂

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->