No bfp and no af

Discussion in 'Two Week Wait' started by froliky2011, Nov 13, 2011.

1. froliky2011

froliky2011 Cautiously PAL

Waiting for the verdict. Anyone else? AF was due today. Tested yesterday and got BFN so did not test today to see if I would get AF first. Someone recommended I wait a while. I just get tired of wasting the tests.

2. T and T Mummy

T and T Mummy Well-Known Member

I'm in exactly the same situation. Af due today but still no sign, I did have cramping this morning though so I'm pretty certain it'll be here tomorrow. Fingers crossed to you !

3. confuseds

confuseds Well-Known Member

hey froliky2011 im 11 days late for af today, i did a test a couple of days ago on a first response test that came up with a light positive and then disapeared after a few hours, i just took another test this morning and it came up bfn :( i have booked myself into the doctors on the 18th so he can take some bloods

4. froliky2011

T & T Mummy: Fingers crossed to you too! Did you use an opk or anything? I used an opk. I know I ovulated because the doctor checked my progesterone levels last week and verified. Baby Dust to all of us!!!!

5. froliky2011

Hi Confuseds! Good idea. Wow, that is along time to wait. Is that the soonest you could get in to see the doctor? I know where I live there are walk-in places I can go to get a blood test if necessary. Baby Dust to you!!!:hugs: Waiting requires great patience!

6. froliky2011

I don't really have symptoms of pms or pregnancy except a little more gassy than usual. I am never late and if anything I usually get my AF between 27-28 and it's typically early morning on the 28th day. Unusual and, well, quite frankly a bit annoying. I am drinking a glass of non-alchoholic wine. Cheers to all of us!

7. confuseds

sorry im actually only 9 days late, but it sure feels like it could be 11 :haha:, na unfortunately i live in a small town and thats the only day i can get in :(. i believe no symptoms is a good sign! i have read heaps of ladies on here that have had no symptoms apart from a late af and have wound up pregnant! FX for you hun and alot of baby dust as well

8. froliky2011

Do you want to get pregnant? I think I read on another post that you were nervous?

9. confuseds

yer i certantly do wanna get pregnant :), i was nervous because i really didnt want to see a bfn again

10. froliky2011

Confuseds - Good luck! Baby Dust to you!!!!!!!!! I am not sure I could stay as patient as you. I would probably drive 3 hours or so to get a blood test. I need more of that virtue.

11. confuseds

haha i think i only have it cause of thinking that i am pregnant so many times ion the last 7 months and it has turned out not to be true

12. froliky2011

Sorry. I got my AF today. Baby Dust to you! Hugs. I am not to the next month.