No bfp until days after missed af anyone?

Hi just wanted to wish you luck,

Also with the EWCM I got it in this pregnancy after I ovulated. I know 100 when I ovulated and FF confirmed this but when I tried to put in EWCM on my chart it caused it to go weird as it couldn't understand why I was still getting it, I know now it was because I am pregnant and things were happening!! lol Good luck lt us know how it goes x

Also with the EWCM I got it in this pregnancy after I ovulated. I know 100 when I ovulated and FF confirmed this but when I tried to put in EWCM on my chart it caused it to go weird as it couldn't understand why I was still getting it, I know now it was because I am pregnant and things were happening!! lol Good luck lt us know how it goes x

I read that the reason you may get EWCM after you have ovulated is because you have ovulated twice - as in released two eggs. Do you know you are def having only one baby? maybe there are two? :)

I read that the reason you may get EWCM after you have ovulated is because you have ovulated twice - as in released two eggs. Do you know you are def having only one baby? maybe there are two? :)

Aaaah please be joking.....everyone keeps joking with me that I am having twins as I am showing already and my son keeps telling me there is two in there, which freaks me out as he knew I was pregnant before I did!!!! Will find out next Thursday at my scan!!! x

Question!
Thursday and friday of last week i saw bits of "ewcm".. Though i know that wasn't my ovulation so close to my AF due date.. Could that possibly have been implantation..? I know, normally when you think of implantation it's blood, but still thought i'd ask.. because if that was implantation, the days i tested WOULD be too early... hm..

..thoughts?

I've had EWCM yesterday too and i feel really pregnant so could be implantation. I got EWCM when ds1 implanted too

I am 13 days late, yesterday the clear blue digital said it was negative, but when I cracked it opened it showed a faint line and a lot of dye left on the strip but it was a def BFP! I'm 6 weeks and 3 days. I had spotting today and light bleeding yesterday. Today I'm feeling a lot of dull cramps. This is my first so I'm guessing this is normal?

Ladies, tested again today and got the second (dark) line :-D Thank you all for your support!!!
Though m more scared now than excited.My last two PGs ended in a MC. Hoping and praying everything goes well this time, cannot help but worry though.

Ladies, tested again today and got the second (dark) line :-D Thank you all for your support!!!
Though m more scared now than excited.My last two PGs ended in a MC. Hoping and praying everything goes well this time, cannot help but worry though.

congrats hunny. and im sorry for ure losses. ive had 3 m/c in the past so i know how u feel, but im sure all will b fine this time. wishing u a happy and healthy 9 months:kiss:

I am 13 days late, yesterday the clear blue digital said it was negative, but when I cracked it opened it showed a faint line and a lot of dye left on the strip but it was a def BFP! I'm 6 weeks and 3 days. I had spotting today and light bleeding yesterday. Today I'm feeling a lot of dull cramps. This is my first so I'm guessing this is normal?

hay hunny maybe u shud go c ure dr and tell him how late u r but ure getting negative tests, someone else had a simular story to u, she was getting BFNs so she went to c her dr and he did bloodwork, turned out she was pregnant.

id go and c ure dr hun. good luck:hugs:

my friend just found out she is pregnant. she tested several times but didnt get a bfp till 2 days after expected af.

(Thankfully) i'm out of tests so i'm not pressured to test any earlier.. lol.
I plan on buying FRERs friday after work if af hasn't shown by then.. (about 4-5 days late) then test saterday morning. :)

Praying this is it!
Doesn't feel like af is coming at all.

Like i said, i am convinced!

..just hope i don't jinx myself.

So have you tested again??? Im dying to know if your pregnant!! lol Keep us posted hun xx

The strips inside a clearblue digital measure different hormones than the HCG ones. You should take the tests with the HCG red dye for better results I think. (the blue ones always made me so mad with the random specks of dye in the positive zone!)

Sorry i haven't posted in this thread in a while ladies!! I am in fact PREGNANT! :happydance:

Top two tests were taken at 4 days late,
and the bottom one was from 3 days late.

https://i1139.photobucket.com/albums/n559/courtdaniellex3/securedownloadahhh2.jpg

:wohoo:

Awwww Congratulations!! Have a happy and healthy 9 months hun xxxx

i am sooo excited for you!!!!! hope to ve seeing the same thing soon. congrats love!!!!!

Sorry i haven't posted in this thread in a while ladies!! I am in fact PREGNANT! :happydance:

Top two tests were taken at 4 days late,
and the bottom one was from 3 days late.

https://i1139.photobucket.com/albums/n559/courtdaniellex3/securedownloadahhh2.jpg

:wohoo:

Congratulations sweety!! :happydance:

I am 7 days late for AF and I just got a faint BFP! It is definitely possible to get a bfp days after your period is due. This will be my third child, and my other two came up positive really early. Keep the faith and good luck:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->