no body wants to be my buddy

ohmybabybump.

mommy to nalani <3
Reaction score
i really want a bump buddy or something that's around the same along as i am. someone nice, and friendly and likes to chat. i'm not that picky i guess. well hope this works lol.

How far along are you? I find out thursday how far i am i think about 10 weeks from my last period. but definitely want a pregnant buddy to talk about this stuff with.
im a teen and this is my first.

aw thats awesome :)
When do you go to the doctors?

Hi there, I'm about a week behind you :flower: and *way* behind you kayla! Congratulations to you both!

My name is Lia, I'm 26 and newly pg with number 1!

Patiently waiting for first midwife appointment and don't quite feel like it's real yet!

I still don't feel like its real. once you hear the heartbeat you will.

i really want a bump buddy or something that's around the same along as i am. someone nice, and friendly and likes to chat. i'm not that picky i guess. well hope this works lol.

I'll be your bump buddy :)

I reaally want someone i can rely on like, if i need to chat they'll be there, and i'll give the same in return.

Im 18 and from UK, and 5 and a half weeks gone. Due around 5th August :)

Sooo yeah :D

xx

Hi gals!

Youve prob already found your bump buddies by now,

My name is Simone, im 30 (but not in my head!!) and im just over 6 weeks with baby number 4!!!

Im from Cumbria in the UK and would love to chat with other mums to be

xxxx

I reaally want someone i can rely on like, if i need to chat they'll be there, and i'll give the same in return.

xx
yay lets be bump buddies!! :)

xx

Yaaayyy - can i add you too my signatureee :D

We need to like have a closed buddy thread between just us :) then its easier to talk :D
xx

Ohbaby, we are pretty close as well.. Ive been married three monthes, and we are due very close together.. I am due August 3, bump buddies?

xx

Yaaayyy - can i add you too my signatureee :D

We need to like have a closed buddy thread between just us :) then its easier to talk :D
xx

alright!!! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back