no braxton hicks??

jellybeansmum

Reaction score
i was sitting thiking, does anyone else use the hypnobirthing techniques, and dont feel BH? was just thinking because i listen to my cds and practise the relax techniques, ould this maybe be why i dont feel them? just wondering what you think?

I dont have them either. idk if hypnobabies has anything to do with it i listen to mine at night. i am also really in tune to my body, hope my uterus will remember wht to do without practice!

I haven't done any hypo things but I haven't had any either. My mum didn't have any with either pregnancy so I thought it was maybe hereditary?! Who knows lol!

I'm so confused by BH. I often get a really tight tummy or a pulling/stretching feeling... But I can't tell if that's the baby shifting and stretching or if it's BH. Either way, it's never been uncomfortable. I'm also doing hypnobirthing, btw.

i'm the same never thought it could be the hypnotherapy

I don't think I've had any (bound to get them now I've said that!) and I've been doing pregnancy yoga since 18 weeks which focuses on many of the same techniques for relaxation and breathing as hypnobirthing.

Watch this space....!

I had the same problem with not knowing what was movement and what was BH. I thought I was not having any until I was having a ton of irregular contractions at my non stress test appointments. Then I watched one on the monitor as it was happening and realized that I had been mistaking them for more movement instead of a contraction. It's quite amazing :)

I had the same problem with not knowing what was movement and what was BH. I thought I was not having any until I was having a ton of irregular contractions at my non stress test appointments. Then I watched one on the monitor as it was happening and realized that I had been mistaking them for more movement instead of a contraction. It's quite amazing :)

That is very interesting...I was just coming on here to post that I haven't felt any BH or contractions....however...some times I think I am feeling my baby move and my tummy gets super tight (like a belt being strapped on tightly) then releases...and I always assumed it was just the baby shifting...but maybe it really is a BH or contraction?

Very well could be :) but with well the other discomforts and moving youbjust don't realize it because they are not painful

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->