No breast swollen & pain

Baby Chan

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm 8 weeks now. I ceased to have the symptoms of breast swollen & sore since yesterday. I had miscarriage the first time and now is my second pregnancy.

I am so scare if anything has gone wrong.

From what I've read from other ladies here, their breast tenderness has come and gone from day to day, so don't worry just yet.

From what I've read from other ladies here, their breast tenderness has come and gone from day to day, so don't worry just yet.

Thanks Purplecupcake,

So, that is not a negative sign?

Any idea if pregnant women can eat banana / sushi or not?

Mine were so sore yesterday I put a warm compress on my nipples which helped significantly

My husband asked me to resign and stay home relax during my pregnancy.

Do you think it is necessary?

I'm 8 weeks and 4 days and only had sore boobs for the first time today! And that lasted all of 2 or 3 minutes. Gone now! My boobs haven't grown in any way, shape or form either.

Try not to worry - symptoms can disappear just as fast as they appear and some have none at all! Most days, I don't have any :hugs:

I'm 11 weeks + 1 and boobs have been sore on and off since 5 weeks. Calmed down a little now.

Nausea and lightheadedness is now my big thing.

I have been told the sushi thing is fine by another member on the site, and had it confirmed with yo sushi that all would be ok, just make sure it's a reputable chain....oh and stay away from any kind of snapper! X

My doctor told me on Tuesday specifically NO sushi of any kind. But I don't eat sushi anyways so I don't really care lol

as for the symptoms, today is the first day without boob soreness so I am trying to keep calm about that! I am still exhausted so thats something lol

Sushi was always used to be a no no, but due to extremely high farming regulations, and the way it's prepared it's all good now.

Even the National Health Service says it's ok now! I'm so happy!!

Good to know! I dont eat it but for sushi lovers anyways lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->