No cm?

darkriver

Reaction score
I am only 3 weeks and my symptoms seem to have died down. I am stressing that its going to end in a chemical already.

3 weeks from LMP? I didn't have any symptoms at that point! Also I haven't had any cm at all yet lol

3 weeks from ovulation I didn't have many symptoms until the end of that week and my symptoms hit me hard. I'm praying for ya and looking out for an update! :)

I have had them all week. I am already feeling paranoid. I got a faint bfp. So I dont know lol

Keep on testing! Assumptions come and go, but its totally understandable to be paranoid! I haven't stopped being paranoid since my bfp lol when are you going to test again?

I tested again and there are two lines just faint. This one looks like a bit thicker. I am going to wait until Saturday until I test again now. I had a chemical last month so I am stressed.

I totally understand the stress and sorry you are going through it, fwiw I didn't get any cm at all really and it took days and days for the cheap strip tests to get noticeably darker for me. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->