No CM?

loriface

Reaction score
I came off the implant in November and me and my OH have been trying since.

I had my first proper period since on December 24th and my cycle lasted 21 days. Had my second on January 15th and i'm now on CD 13.

My question is, I've not had any CM, is that normal? I did have 2 days of the dry white stuff last week, but nothing else?

Any ideas?

I believe it's normal.

My first cycle off BC I only had a little cm, not very noticeable, and one glob of ewcm.

I'm now on my 4th cycle and I have not gotten ewcm again, nor do i really get a lot of cm.

I know I'm ovulating however because of a positive opk and temping.

I highly suggest you do at least one of those in the next few cycles.

I've recently started temping. It seems quite erratic to me so far though.
I've added it as an extension if you wouldn't mind taking a look?

It's always been a fear of mine that I don't ovulate and I've not yet knowingly done so

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 2
Try evening primrose oil (EPO). It seems to help with increasing CM. Also, drink lots of water and there's always Preseed!

I've recently started temping. It seems quite erratic to me so far though.
I've added it as an extension if you wouldn't mind taking a look?

It's always been a fear of mine that I don't ovulate and I've not yet knowingly done so

I don't always have a ton of EWCM. I usually always have some creamy CM though. I do get cramps on one side and usually spot a little the day after I ovulate.

I used to temp but my charts were all over the place and there was never a clear jump after ovulation. It was also really stressful for me and I was always worrying because my charts didn't look like the typical charts. I went to my doctor because I was also worried that I wasn't ovulating but he said that I am fine and not everyone's looks like the books. Don't stress about charts or your cervical mucus too much!!

What point in your cycle are you? To get an accurate sense of when ovulation occurs you should start temping as soon as your period stops (I temp all the time, even on my period tough just to stay in the habit).

Are you temping at the same time every day? First thing in the AM before getting out of bed?

The first cycle i started temping my pre-O temps were all over the place. But I was traveling and not always able to take it at the same time. Plus I wasn't sleeping well AT ALL. However, I DID have a very noticeable spike that stayed higher for 3 days....that signified (along with a positive opk) that I ovulated.

Temping will only tell you after you've ovulated, but once you've been doing it for a few months you can safely assume when you will ovulate and time intercourse correctly.

I'm on day 16 today. It was up yesterday but back down again today. Ill see what this cycle looks like when it's done. I'll have to try and stop worrying lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->