No cravings anyone??

L

Laura--x

I don't think ive had a craving at all :( has anyone else been like this?

I've had times where i really fancy something, but it hasn't lastest longer than a week.

I was actually looking forward to the cravings lol, hoping it would be somethnig healthy! But just nothing!!

Anyone else?

Cravings are babies way of getting something they need that you're lacking. You're obviously providing bub with everything she needs!

Im waiting for cravings but know its going to be a while yet, if I get any at all. You must be doing a great job if your not having any cravings. Take care :hugs: XX

Well.. sometimes I don't have any cravings for like.. an hour?? :rofl: I find I get them more if I see food commercials on TV, go to the grocery store, let myself get hungry/think about food too much.

Apparently cravings can be brought on by not eating enough protein also.

I haven't had any OMG I NEED THAT NOWWWWWW type of cravings! I will see something on tv and think hmm that looks good, I think I want that (and of course we never have it in the house) but other then that I haven't really craved anything!

I haven't had any food cravings... the odd craving for something sweet but I get than anyway :)

My problem is... the last couple of weeks I have LOVED the smell of petrol and garages :rofl: that's just odd. :rofl:

xx

I didnt have any cravings as such, i went through phases of munching on loads of one thing but if i didnt have it i wasnt fussed.

I think i just craved food in general lmao

cravings are your body's way of telling you its missing a vitamin or mineral. Craving non-food things should be mentioned to your mw - and DO NOT give in and breathe in petrol/gasoline fumes - that can kill you even when you aren't pregnant!

i havent experienced any cravings yet either and like u dont eat healthy, my consultant said not to worry tho as baby would take everything she needs from me enough tho i dont eat fruit or much veg

I'm not having any cravings really either!!!

A few weeks ago, I craved Buttermilk. At the beginning I craved 'Chews' gum, but that's about it. I haven't had the classic 'pregnancy cravings'

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leoniee
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->