No dominant follicle on CD11, could I still concieve?

MolGold

Mom to Lil Bunny
Reaction score
We just started trying in Jan 2014 after 1.5 yrs of marriage. Usually my cycles are 30 days, but the first cycle TTC was off whack! I was 2 weeks late ( which has NEVER happened before) only to find out it was an annovulatory cycle and took Progestrone 5 days to induce period.:shrug:

Though this is just my 2nd cycle TTC and 1st charting. My Ob/Gyn was concerned about my weight and possible PCOS, so she ran CD3 tests on me and everything was normal. Had an u/s on cd35 last cycle and no cysts / ET was 9mm. I had all the reason to believe I am ovulating regularly.

But then, I got follicular study done yesterday at CD11 and both ovaries were MSF with no dominant follicles! ET was 7mm. I dont know why TTC is making my cycles crazy! Am I ovulating at all? Could I be pregnant this cycle? :cry:

Link to My chart: https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/4d90cd

I am new to all of this too Hun but I am sending you positive thoughts!! Fingers crossed you get your BFP!

It would seem to me that you are not ovulating as those follicle sizes are way too small to mature on time. Its unlikely you're pregnant as it was a CD11 scan. Are you OPKing ? Have you had any other bloodwork done ? Its really hard to guess without more information.

It would seem to me that you are not ovulating as those follicle sizes are way too small to mature on time. Its unlikely you're pregnant as it was a CD11 scan. Are you OPKing ? Have you had any other bloodwork done ? Its really hard to guess without more information.

Yes I started Temping and OPKing this cycle. I had dips on day 8 ( OPK -ve on cd 8, 10,11 ) so I thought I had ovulated, but I had another temp dip yesterday :(. I have another follicle scan today. Hope they have grown some.:cry:

And to think I never thought I am not ovulating because I always had my period bang on the 30th day :growlmad:.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->