no ewcm no birth control?

callmedan

Reaction score
i have been reading up and reading up on ewcm and i really am none the wiser on what to do!

yesterday (evening) i had a ton of ewcm (tmi im sorry!!) and then a tiny smidge of it this morning but now my cm has gone kind of creamy and not at all like ewcm..

from what i have read up do you get ewcm on the day you ovulate? if so and the egg only survives 12-24 hours then surely if me and oh bd tonight we wont need birth control?

what would you do in this situation?
:flower:

I would definitely use birth control today if you had EWCM yesterday. You really cant just use EWCM as an ovulation predictor just as a secondary sign. I would wait atleast a couple days before you DTD without birth control. Have you thought about using OPK's to see when you are ovulating? OPK"s will give you a more accurate reading. Me and OH use natural family planning method and use OPK's to know when I O.We can then DTD w/o protection about 4-5 days after the positive OPK.

Hope this helps!! :hugs:

yeah i want to use opks but last week kept getting little surges (but no positives) and then i ran out on cd16 so i gave up!
yeah i think i kind of know deep down that bding w/o bc would be a bad idea! i just cant help hoping for a happy accident!
:flower:

its so hard! it would just be so easy to say lets just go for it now! but theres obviously a reason for waiting so.... just need christmas to be here now to distract me!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->