No ewcm this month...does this mean no ovulation?

Macydarling, awesome symptom! Haha if your DH is noticing, that's a good sign :)

Yesterday was my first big day of symptoms. Overall fatigue, cramps, tons of nausea for no reason. No sore boobs here but hopefully soon :)

That stinks that you might not know when to test! I would think after a certain amount of time you might just know it's been long enough. That's if AF doesn't come of course lol

Lol, I mean I wouldnt mind it if they didnt hurt :) But, they are usually sore before af as well so you just never know! Ive heard you can test 2 weeks after sex but...Im going to try to have some patience.
Your symptoms sound promising! :) keep me updated.

Ok...so I am not a patient person!! I took the digi I had laying around and...negative! Lol. It has been 2 weeks since we had sex so Im assuming it is accurate. Boo.

I don't trust those digis! They are so picky and I have seen lots of girls get negative results up until days after their missed period. I'd say test with a first response test, those are supposedly the most reliable if you don't know when you o'd. Also, sperm can live for a few days, so if you o'd a few days after you BD'd, you could have caught it! You're not out until you see AF :) FX!!

That's a good point. Im going to wait to buy any though. If I dont have any here than I cant obsess! Sidenote: my boobs still hurt really bad :( I hope this wont be a new occurance every month. Lol.

Yeah I am going with that same strategy! Not having any around keeps temptation away :) oh I hope that symptom doesnt stick around for you!

Any more symptoms for you? My boobs were feeling itchy and hot last night (weird) lol but they actually feel a bit better today. Hope that isnt a bad sign. Im starting to get a cystic pimple on my chin (one of those under the skin ones that HURT but wont pop) which is unusual for me. I usually break out in the same spot every period which is my forehead...dont worry I have those too lol. Im trying not to get my hopes up too much!

Sounds like what I have- itchy boobs and pimples like that. No Bueno! My nausea is sticking around too. Oh and I've been craving weird things- usually I'm not much for spicy food, but yesterday all I wanted for dinner was chicken and broccoli stir fried in hot sauce. Even my DH was asking if I had something I needed to tell him! Lol :)

LOL itchy boobs and pimples..what lucky men our husbands are :) Im sorry you arent feeling well but your symptoms sound promising! I see you're hoping for multiples...you crazy, girl?!?! Lol! Kidding! Double the blessings would be awesome!Inannied for twins before and they definitely keep you on your toes!

Oh very cool! Lol maybe a little crazy ;). Twins run in my family, and I'm a twin, so it would be cool to keep the tradition going :)

Well keep me updated! Im feeling weak and may need to buy just one test :) Boobs are still sore, my bra feels tight! And Im tired but that's normal for me. Lol.

Bra feeling tight is definitely a symptom :) FX!!

I caved and took a test this morning- BFN :( it's what I expected though at 9 or 10dpo. It was worth a shot :)

One of my symptoms has been vivid dreams, and I had this crazy vivid dream of telling my husband I was preggo. Really encouraged me to go take that test lol!

Yea too early!! I really dont think they should say 6 days sooner...when it really isnt!! I remember last time I got a bfn
6 days before, bfn 5 days before and then bfp 4 days before my period was due! The dreams sound like an awesome sign. Wish I could have cool dreams, I sleep like the dead! Im just a big walking boob. Althought DH seems to like this "symptom". Sooo hope we get bfps. Please please please!

Oh wow that's so strange that its possible to get a BFP after days of BFN. Makes sense though! Lol yeah usually I am aware I'm dreaming, but the last couple of weeks I haven't been aware of it! Lol walking boob! That seriously made me laugh so hard :) well that's good that your DH approves! Yes FX for BFPs!!! :) :)

I have no self control. I picked up some hpts on the way home. It's the rite aid brand of 1st response. I couldnt resist because they were on sale! I took it as soon as I walked in the door from work and...BFN! Boo!

Boo!! Well at least you're not out till the fat AF sings lol :) I'm still fx for you!!

Thanks! Im sure I will start driving myself nuts now! Lol. My boobs are starting to feel a little better. Which Im glad cause they HURT but Im also like noooo lol.

Yep tested again this morning! I thought fmu would help but noooo still bfn. Sidenote: the girls hurt again. Lol. But unfortunately no other symptoms! I dont get cramps.until the first day of my period soo I will have to wait and see. Boo on waiting.

The most amazing thing just happened to me. The little boys I nanny and I were having breakfast and the most beautiful mourning dove landed on our deck. She cuddled up there for about an hour and didnt move! She even looked right at us...She was quite big, I think she may have beem pregnant and searching for a nest. This is so bittersweet to me being on Holy Thursday and around the time of year I lost my first and only pregnancy as well as my mother back in 2012. Floods of tears here!! I just had to share with someone*:)

Such a sweet story! Thanks for sharing it :) morning doves are beautiful, and that definitely sounds like a poignant moment. I know what that's like to feel all those big memories come back at once- definitely overwhelming!

Well I hope you get your BFP- that would be a cool coincidence with all of that :) so sorry to hear about the loss of your mother, I lost my dad 5 years ago so I can definitely imagine how you feel!

Yes, boo on waiting! It's so tough :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->