No gestational sac at 5 weeks

IvyEffer

Reaction score
Has anyone experienced this? My ob did an early scan on Thursday, which was 5 weeks from my lmp. During the scan he saw no sac, just a corpus ludeum cyst and thick lining. The urine test in the office was positive. He said not be be overly optimistic, but there is a chance it's still too early. I do think I ovulated later than he does, as we only dtd on May 6 and my ovulation predictor says I would ovulate on May 9. I've also had brown spotting every day. It's not a lot at all.
My question is, has anyone gone through this? Could it be ectopic? I'm nervous as we just had a miscarriage in October. Thanks for your input!

I just went to the bathroom and had a little red blood. Pretty sure I'm starting to miscarry again. :(

It's quite common to spot after an u/s.
I hope it was just too early!!

Just an update, I wound up miscarrying today. It just wasn't meant to be ��

so sorry Ivy

Sending lots of love and hugs :hugs:

Hi im sorry for your loss I just wanted to caution you to make sure that they are following your hcg levels and that they're aren't dropping at incredibly slow rate. I had an ep last august and it literally took close to a full month to diagnosis and I ended up having to have my tube completely removed because of it. Even if you passed a sac during your mc please still check because I to passed a pseudo sac during the first bleed with the ep. Best of luck to you

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->