No happy medium...

gaves99

DD May 2014, DSD Aug 2003
Reaction score
So for days I hadnt been to the bathoom and felt bloated and constipated. I finally went and now the diarrhea wont stop. Sorry for the TMI but my stomach is ALL messed up these days. Anyone else!? :wacko:

Right now, I'm currently fine. Slight MS and that's all. Except for the bloating. That still sucks.

Last Sunday, my symptoms mysteriously disappeared and I started bleeding I thought for sure that meant I had a chemical pregnancy. The biggest change was that I went from super constipated (even on stool softeners) to the opposite and the bloating went away.

The next day, the MS started creeping back. I got a scan and confirmation that we still had a baby on board and I'm so sad to report that the constipation and bloating are back in FULL FORCE.

I hear, ya, girl. Stay strong. Our bodies hate us right now but that's just because their ignoring what we want and focusing on growing a tiny package of happiness.:thumbup:

Its crazy!! Glad to hear that you and baby are good to go! I also went for a scan last week since I was having really bad pains but everything confirmed to be ok. I go again on the 30th for my 8 week. I have never felt SO lucky to work from home!! Dont know what I would do with the bathroom next door. I have a business trip with my entire team and my bosses (30ppl) on 10/9 and I am already anxious about it. Hope I am feeling better!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->