No heart beat

sunflower82

Cautiously pregnant
Reaction score
Hello ladies I had my second ultrasound done Friday they found bleeding and no heart beat hemorrhage there doing hormone level testing to see if there decreasing or increasing I'm so upset

I'm so upset ladies I don't have any hope I can't stop crying

So sorry hun. Fingers crossed your levels go up and it was just too early for the heartbeat xx

I'm nine weeks but I'm also spotting and my doc told me they found a hemmaroge
But I don't understand he said the baby has grown but there is no heart beat

I had a mc at 9 weeks a couple years ago. I was absolutely devastated as it had taken months to get pregnant. Exactly 1 month after my mc I got a bfp and went on to have a healthy baby girl. Sorry you are going through this but wishing you a quick recovery and a healthy babe!!

Thanks they are doing blood test for three days to check my hormone levels but I think I'm having a mc why me I feel God doesn't want me to have a second baby

Sunflower i am sorry to read this. I sometimes come on here to see/stalk how you are going. If this is another loss, can your dr provide testing to find out why you are having so much trouble with your 2nd?

Hi kitta nice to see you yes I will get further testing done

I'm so very sorry. It's devastating to keep waiting and getting bad news.

Yes it is I have been crying all day and I still can't stop I'm feeling so lonely

Really sorry about your news. I had the same in November - no heartbeat at 9 weeks. It's just so unfair :(

Big hugs xxx

Did they say baby was measuring right for the dates? Could it just be smaller and so there is no hearbeat yet??

Keeping everything crossed for a miracle for you.

They said the baby is measuring perfect so I don't know what is going on only after the hormone testing we will find out

It's so hard :(. I hope it all works out ok...

I have had two MMCs after a healthy DD and have no idea why it happened.
Have you had any testing done at all with previous losess?

No I didn't one was too early other one I was too upset I told them I don't want a test run on the baby

No I didn't one was too early other one I was too upset I told them I don't want a test run on the baby

I haven't had testing either. One for me was at 8-9 weeks but baby was measuring 4-5 and the other at 9&3 and baby was measuring a week behind :(

Hugs

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->