no heating what do i do?

Sorry to hear about this crap, hun! Im no use but wanted to give you some cyber hugs anyway.

Hope things are getting sorted asap and that you are all ok..

:hug::hugs::hug::hugs::hug:, Omi xxx

yes sorry im ok, weve not been home much cause its bloody cold!! its not to bad today cause the suns shining. its doing my head in not being able to get washing dry!! its piling up around the house somes wet somes nearly dry the rest is dirty.... we are spoilt in the west i guess we expect heating...its not a right is it, its a luxury in most of the world

xx

:nope: hope its sorted, bloody rediculous :( :hugs:

xx

OMG you poor thing! It's terrible! My heating broke down when we had that bad snow not that long ago and I rang up British Gas (we have the homecare agreement too) 7am in the morning. They said they'd send someone out the following day! I said "I have a baby that hasn't long been out of hospital from being really poorly. I thought having a baby would make me a priority". Their response "I'm sorry Mrs Ross but that is you being a priority. We can't get anyone out sooner" Grrrr!!!!! x

all done! sorted, big fat complaint email has been sent with names time how peed off we are and how much electric ive put in the bloody meter xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"