no idea what to think **UPDATED***

Perdita

waiting and wondering
Reaction score
I don't really know where to post this so if it bothers anyone please just say to to whoever it is that can move/remove it!
Had several BFPs and because of my previous loss was referred for early scan and appointment. Was only 4+6 so wasn't much to see but the sonographer was all cheery and positive about the embryo, in the right place, implanted etc. Then she was looking around and said there was an anomaly, didn't elaborate but booked me to go back in a week so will be wednesday 21st.
I just know that it's over - am I just being negative? I don't feel sick anymore and the indigestion has gone. I'm not as tired as I was.
I've not had any bleeding or discharge but I also don't want to go anywhere in case I start bleeding. I know I should prepare OH for it but no idea how to, he's being really upbeat and positive.
I'm not at work till thursday but I just know I won't be going back for a week coz I won't be able to face while going through a loss.
I'm sorry, I know this is not the positive sort of thing you want to read but don't know where to put this and none of the forums seems to fit!
xxx

NEW BIT!!!
Well had the scan today and everything looks fine, the sonographer did take some time to check and said everything looks as it should for 6 weeks which would fit axactly with my dates!
So far so good, can't really relax but it was a huge relief and lots of tears but for good reasons!
Thanks everyone - It really does help having you all around!
xxx

They probably just want to be sure because ur so early. :hug:

Is there any way that you can talk to your doctor about the reasoning behind the second scan?

I know its hard not to worry, If they thought there was a problem they should have discussed it with you. Did they do bloods? If so what were your HCG levels? FX that all is ok for you. xxx

I agree they should have talked to you more. Any way you can call and get a better explanation before Wednesday? Big :hug: and FX'd for you!

Fingers crossed for you hope all goes well I think its shocking that they didnt give you any more information and talk to you. Good luck :flower:

I hope you can call and get some more details. Did you get your blood levels? Maybe you can have another blood test before then to see if they are rising properly. I can't believe they didn't tell you more. Hang in there hun... :hugs:

Thanks everyone - I did another clearblue and it's saying 3+ weeks so that would be about right but still can't shake the feeling that something is wrong. Tried calling the hospital but got nowhere and someone was always meant to call me back but didn't and the community midwife didn't have much luck either!
But the scan is tomorrow and can't do anything to change the outcome, just have to hope for the best!
xx

Your in my prays Perdita that everything is okay!!!! I know I would have a difficult time staying positive and keeping relaxed if I were in that position. Good luck tomorrow!
:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->