no idea where I am

Teri7489

Proud mummy
Reaction score
Been through the should we/shouldn't we for ages

Thought finally we had decided on sticking with 2 and were planning Florida, new car and decorating. All until we had a few Opsies (I know, a few isn't really opsies)

Now I'm a few days away from my period and I'm sat hoping it doesn't come. I don't know why I feel like this. I know I'm going to be gutted when it does, which it probably will. I'm annoyEd with myself. I did so good to get beyond these feelings!

Its such a strange feeling isnt it. You hope you might be, but when you start thinking you really could be you panic and think no! Then when AF arrives you feel disappointed.:dohh:

Whatever happens tho, dont worry :D If you are i am more than sure you would be over the moon (eventually) lol and if your not then you can have a clear mind as to whether you want to keep trying.

Whatever your hoping for, fxd for you :flower:

That's exactly it soloso! I'm getting all my usual stuff just before af arrives - very grumpy, tummy pain when needing the loo, all spotty so I'm guessing it's going to happen. Today I'm more relieved but do still have that sadness. What's wrong with me?! lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->