No idea where I'm at in my cycle....

LittlePhoenix

Reaction score
So this is my first time posting on here. Kinda felt like I needed to as Google isn't really giving me answers so I'm just hoping experienced people can shed some light...

This is my first cycle off BC pills so I know that can mess things up a bit. I had what I presume was my withdrawal bleed on 7th Jan (started late 7th with tiny bit of pink then all day 8th but totally gone by the end of the day ) so I'm guessing that means that's the start of my new cycle? I have no idea when to expect af. I've never had any form of spotting around after but today I've had a tiny bit of pinky brown cm and then nothing. Could this be implantation? I have no idea when / if I ovulated so I don't know what dpo I'd be.

I know it's not likely I'd be pregnant so soon but I just don't know when/if I should think it's a possibility. ....any advice would be great!

I can't help much, but have you been temping & charting? I only started this a month ago so I'm still new to it, but I know a lot of people say this helps with figuring out when to expect ovulation and your period. I stopped BC 6 months ago and hubby and I didn't try or prevent for a few months. My period didn't seem to be consistent so I started tracking it & I think I'm having about a 38 day cycle. I don't know if it's longer after coming off BC, or if mine is just abnormal since I was on BC for almost 10 years. You may want to start tracking your cycle so you can figure out what the average length is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->