No idea where to put this

S

Serene123

Buttttttt, do you ever worry about if you'll love baby number 2 like baby number 1? I'm not sure how to word this.

:dohh:

i think i kinda know what you mean, but you just love them both the same, Its like you love them so much that how can you possibly love someone else the same way? does that make sense?!!

I wondered this too before having Ollie but honestly it's like your love stretches between your children when you have more x

Yeah that's what I mean, I love her so much how could I possibley love another one like that? I'll explode!

I was talking to my OH about this and i know what you mean...it would be weird...but i guess it comes naturally xx

i hadnt bonded with rhys really (pnd etc) before i got pg... but once i had given birth to Ffion it made me love Rhys more.. in a way.. not sure how to word it but it was like it all just clicked into place having the family complete.

Ffion tought me how to love Rhys more.. thats what im trying to say! :rofl:

yes i do Tora. i am worried if i got preggers again i wouldn't find it as exciting and would just go through the motions. i am sure i wouldn't but it is a worry. not planning on having any more soon though but i know what you mean.

My M-I-L was the first to raise this issue when i told her i was talking to DH about a second child (well it will be his first), i hadn't thought if it before, but she said to me 'If your ever worry about not loving another child as much as your first.....it doesn't happen'.
It obviously worried her alot when she was pregnant with DH's brother and thats why she said it but its very reassuring.
I do know exactly what you both mean though-its like you could never,ever love another human as much as that baby you have now because its so exhilarating!

I haven't worried about this yet.. I'm sure I'll love all of my children equally:) I worry that I won't have the relationship with my 2nd that I do with my 1st though, as I'm so young having my 1st and it's a girl and you know? Like if I have a child at a more "normal" age I worry that it will be different with the next baby?

I know as a "child" though there's always times where it feels like my parents love one of us more than the other 2... but it rotates around well enough that I know that's not how it is I guess.

I'm terrified that I won't love this one as much as I do Jasmine

OMG, I'm terrified of this. That is part of the reason we almost didn't keep this one. HOW can I love this one as much as I love Charlotte? I am not excited for this one like I was with Char (which makes me feel awful) and I really have no desire to do a pregnancy book like I did last time, start up a nursery (couldn't wait to do Charlotte's). I am SO hoping for a boy, cause at least it would be a son to love, I don't think I could love another daughter as much as I love Charlotte.

If you imagine that beautiful baby in your arms you know you will love them equally....they are all bundles of preciousness and i bet if anyone said 'that happened to me' (loving the next baby less) then it really would be a PND case or something and that the love came along after a while and equalled it out.
I don't know any mum that treats her children differently because she loves them more/less.

Maybe the reason you don't desire doing all these things for this second baby PitBullmommy is because you now have your hands full looking after your gorgeous daughter, whereas before you had free time to do all those extra things that make it exciting?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Serenity123
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->