• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

No longer available

Status
Not open for further replies.

smartie

1 Prince, 1 Princess
Reaction score
Postage/paypal fees to be added x

1. Tresspass top 3-4y SOLD

2. Tinkerbell Nighty3-4y SOLD

3. Next Hat set 3-6y SOLD

4. Peppa Pig Hat/glove set 3-5y SOLD

5. Mothercare tights 4-5 (but more 3-4) SOLD

6. M&S stripy tights 3-4y SOLD
Pink mini mode tights 3-4y

7. Mexx top 3-4y SOLD
Next 'Hi' top (couple faint marks) 4y

8. Next Skinny Jeans (adj waist) 4y SOLD

9. Next 2 pc tunic/leggings set 4y SOLD

10. Next skirt with coloured buttons 4-5y SOLD
Next denim skirt (adj waist) 4y

hi im interested in the next skinny jeans. how much posted? and would you be willing to hold them until Monday?

sorry didn't realise you were posting more items, the 4 year ones to clarify lol

hi im interested in the next skinny jeans. how much posted? and would you be willing to hold them until Monday?

Hi, they would be £5.60 posted gifted or £6 goods. Unfortuantely I no longer hold items due to being let down too often in the past but please get back in touch if you'd still like them on Monday :flower:

How much posted for 2,9,12 and 13 posted if they're still available? x

Hi, I have someone possibly interested in all the clothes but if they decide against it, it would be £15.60 posted gifted or £17.50 PayPal goods :flower:

Have the clothes sold now? x

Everything 3-4, 4y and 5-6 is away. Age 4-5 and 5y and shoes is still available x

EDIT 8/12: Someone local was supposed to get all 4-5 & 5-6 but they never came through so its still available

Hiya Hun what's the best price posted for 13,17,18,28 and 30? X

Can I have the peppa pig dressing gown please hun x

Sure, I just need to make sure it will post as a small parcel or postage will be silly! I'm at the post office in the morning so will check then and get back to you x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"