no longer for sale

leahsbabybump

Mummy to 3
Reaction score
hear is a link for it on ebay its lush wish i didnt have to sell it :-/

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/170684883780?ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1558.l2649

Why are you selling it x

because i have a giant flight of stairs to go up and down to get in and out so that means i have to make 3/4 trips up and down the stairs every time i go in and out so ive bought a baby jogger city mini which is a easy fold light weight 3 wheel stroller so its easier for me to get in and out. I need to sell it as like mentioned i paid £1200 for it al so need to get some money back for it altogeather for the city mini ive spent another£400 plus with new car seat and accesories for it my other half is going nuts lol
it really is a lovely pram i adore it and wish sooo much i could keep it i nearly cried when i advertised it lol :cry:

This was the pram I wanted when I was pregnant! Ended up going for something a lot cheaper and wish we hadn't! It's SO beautiful IRL too. Whoever buys it wouldn't be disappointed!!!

ok hun had loads of interest in it sincei advertised it last nite weve got 5 people watching it its gorgeous isnt it

it is gorgeous ye... i wish my pram would break then I have an excuse to buy it haha!

I've always wanted that pram, Hubby didn't like it as it was 'too girly' when i was preg with my first little girl, but now he's like 'Have whichever you want' lol

i have this pram, its lovely!

would you sell the changing bag separately? if so, how much? thanks x

i have this pram, its lovely!

would you sell the changing bag separately? if so, how much? thanks x

no sorry im leaving as a full set its nicer to have a full set i think especially because it has all the other luxury accesories with it would be ashame to have the bag missing

^^ he just rang me from work and said i can keep it :happydance::happydance: im rite happy i best be nice to him for a few days now lol he said he likes the mimi best if were going out somewer nice the baby jogger is very practical but not very pretty iykwim

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->