No longer in a hurry to move to third trimesters...

I can't wait to move over. Can not wait to meet my baby boy!

I guess it is very scary because it is "real" over there, but I can not wait to be officially team 3rd trimister!

X

I can't wait to move over! I will be doing so on Thursday, but I imagine I will sneak back here every now and then to peek at what's been going on xxx

I'm a few weeks behind most of you, and I must admit I'm so scared about moving into 3rd Tri...It's always seemed so far away if I'm totally honest, but when i'm 23 weeks it'll only be a few more weeks until I'll be ready to move over.

The thought of being in the 3rd tri thread where ladies are accouncing births and talking about labour makes it feel so real!! I'm very excited about meeting our little girl, but time is passing a little too quickly. x

I suppose I have the added thing of it being my 3rd baby. My little one is 15 months old and I'm loving his company so much I'm not ready to share him yet!

i dont wanna move any further forward til ive SEEN midwife at all and actually got a bloody scan date!

yup and midwife booking in appt...=|...

Seriously??? That's really bad!! I thought they were leaving my anomaly scan scan late at being just over 21 weeks, but you need to speak to someone in the antenatal dept to get it sorted! xx:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->