No longer TTC....

CrystalJMM

Reaction score
Hey everyone,

I just needed to vent a little bit. I'm so sad....the fiance' and I have decided we won't be TTC for the next little while. He was laid off about 3weeks ago so we immediately had a conversation about continuing to TTC when it can be pricey (all my tests, etc) and if we did succeed how things might be even more stressed until he finds another job. We elected to keep trying and take our chances....we both really want a baby and don't want to lose any time. Then a few days ago we are notified that we have to be out of our rental home by July 11th as the owners have decided to sell. We had no money saved up for deposits or the move itself as we weren't planning on moving....so now we have to use our wedding fund for the move....we aren't planning on canceling the wedding but scaling down a very small intimate wedding in a backyard to a TINY wedding in a backyard where nobody will be fed. (LOL) Anyway, now we are scrambling to find a house we can afford and packing every spare moment and the expense and stress is just too much.

So for now we are no longer TTC...and I'm heartbroken...but I know it's for the best. Neither of us need the additional stress and expense.

I'm so sad. :cry:

I'm so sorry things have taken a stressful turn but hopefully you all will get back on your feet and back in the saddle soon! We had a financial situation arise and a death in the family and so ended up going to the courthouse to get married so I understand the scale down your going through there. Best wished for your wedding and the unexpected move.:hugs:

I'm sorry. I had a teeny tiny budget for our wedding too. If your interested I could give you some budget friendly tips.

I'm so sorry :(
But, i am also proud that you are making good choices. You're being responsible and thinking about consequences.

I hope that the move goes okay. And intimate weddings are lovely :)
Good luck with everything x

Thanks for the support everyone. :)

We are both trying really hard to remain positive through all of this. :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back