No more fatty mum mum

Jkelmum

Reaction score
So I am starting my journel in preparation for my new diet tomorrow

Starting weight 212lb or 15st 2lb or 96.2kg

My height is 5ft

My starting bmi is 41.55.
My bmi puts me under the body classification of "Morbidly Obese" :cry:

ideal weight 97 - 128 lbs This recommendation is based on a Body Mass Index (BMI) range of 19-25.

Now my fight with weight started 10 yrs ago when I first started taking steriods for my asthma and in that time ive gained on average of 1stone a yr but also loosing some along the way ...I am a yo-yo dieter It not good and I know I have got to stop ...I get bored loose heart fast ....When I had Lily I lost 18lb in 8 wks since that 8lb as gone back on ...I am determined not to be a fatty mum mum no more ....please pop in and say hi when you read this weigh in day will be wenesday I will try and keep a record of what ive eaten and what exersise i have done

Good luck!

Just to add, i wouldn't go by BMI hun, it's a load of rubbish. One of my friends is overweight according to BMI and she's a size 10?! Go by how your clothes fit and how comfortable you feel :thumbup:

Good luck!

Just to add, i wouldn't go by BMI hun, it's a load of rubbish. One of my friends is overweight according to BMI and she's a size 10?! Go by how your clothes fit and how comfortable you feel :thumbup:

thanx hun i wanna be size 12~14 instead of my 18 at the mo x

Good luck to you hun! :D

Hope you didnt eat too much of that cabbage soup to blow me away as I dont live that far away :haha:

:hugs: xx

Good luck to you hun! :D

Hope you didnt eat too much of that cabbage soup to blow me away as I dont live that far away :haha:

:hugs: xx

I made it for tomorrow have froze some too

Is it the one of the net, with a load of veg and onions and stuff?

Yes ...I cannot believe how much it made lol ...though ive split it and added curry to one and some garlic to one and left one plain so i dont get bored lol

I did it a few years back and managed a few days, but seriously I am not joking about the wind.... I HAD to stop :lol:
But I know people who have lost weight on it xx

I just want to kick start my weight loss there are some that are on it for a wk then have 2 days off then go bk on it ..i am only doing once to kick start me x

Drinks
1 cup green tea
3 cup black coffee

snacks
Orange
apple

breakfast

special k with skimmed milk

lunch
Veg soup ( google cabbage soup diet )

tea

Jacket potatoe with some unblended soup ...sounds gross but it isnt its veg and potatoe

Exersise

2x 20 min walk to docs
1x school run 10 mins each way

Join us over here hun

https://www.babyandbump.com/bnb-groups/192024-lets-get-slim-xmas-group-17.html

well done on starting your weight loss journal hun, im always here if u wannt chat, you will be able to lose the weight i bet!!

big hugs
Lou
xxx

good luck hun. i hope the cabbage diet gives you the kick start you want x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79