No more Food Network for me for awhile!!!

Krissykat1006

Reaction score
I am having to avoid that channel cause I want to make and eat everything they show.

All the food post on FB aren't helping me any either. I'm going to have to request that unless you make it and bring me a plate, don't post it. :haha:

I am having to avoid that channel cause I want to make and eat everything they show.

All the food post on FB aren't helping me any either. I'm going to have to request that unless you make it and bring me a plate, don't post it. :haha:

I know what you mean! Actually any commercial with food makes me excited and tummy grumble!

I know what you mean! Actually any commercial with food makes me excited and tummy grumble!

I was a food fanatic before this....now I am almost unbearable when I see something I want.

Tonight hubby just mentioned Peanut Butter oreos and he said my eyes started twinkling LOL!

I am addicted to that channel. No matter what they make, it looks so good and I want it!

I was a food fanatic before this....now I am almost unbearable when I see something I want.

Tonight hubby just mentioned Peanut Butter oreos and he said my eyes started twinkling LOL!

I found a recipe for Oreo truffles the other day and I think I may die if I don't make it soon.

I found a recipe for Oreo truffles the other day and I think I may die if I don't make it soon.

If its the one with cream cheese, I make them at Christmas every year...they are goooooooooooooooood!

I know the feeling! I just want to eat everything in sight atm! Until I feel sick, stop for a while then carry on :thumbup:

I don't fancy any food for any of my dinners but as soon as someone else has something I want it :( stopped at my mums yesterday and she was cooking pork roast, so I guilted her into giving me some haha

I've got an amazing thing for Oreos and Reese's cups! Oh made it for me before ill post it later ;)

God everything to do with food is driving me nuts. I haven't eaten mcdonalds in years, and usually it turns my stomach. Today i smelt it from across the road and wanted it so much. I would never give in and eat that vile food though haha

https://www.recipeboy.com/2012/08/chocolate-dipped-peanut-butter-cup-stuffed-oreos/ best things ever!! X

Oh my dear lord....that looks so good. Thanks for sharing that!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->