No morning sickness and worrying

mummy2o

Reaction score
This is my 5th pregnancy and hopefully my 3rd earth baby.

My son was with a previous partner and I had no morning sickness with him at all.

Since then I got a new partner. My 2nd pregnancy had no morning sickness and ended in a miscarriage around the 8th week. My 3rd I went on to have my daughter and had morning sickness from weeks 3.5-6. Then my 4th pregnancy with my 2nd son (2nd trimester loss) I had morning sickness the worse from 4weeks-11weeks. This time nothing and I'm worrying myself sick over it. I heard if you had morning sickness in previous pregnancies your more likely to have it again, if that is the case I want some! Still waiting for the MW to get in contact with me, but last time they lost my details so had to ring them myself.

Hi, I'm 9 weeks and haven't had any morning sickness! The only symptoms I've had is extreme tiredness (although that seems to be getting better) and sore boobs (comes and goes).. I have to say if it wasn't for the absence of periods I wouldn't feel pregnant at all!! I does worry me and I'll be glad when I've had a scan but everything I've read says its normal not to have symptoms and to think yourself lucky.. We'll see :)

I haven't got any ms yet either i didn't get it until 6 ish weeks tho I'm sure all is fine hun x

Honestly it's nothing to worry about. Every pregnancy is different. I've never had one doctor or consultant tell me that a lack of morning sickness is an issue. I've had pregnancies where I've had awful sickness and lost the baby and pregnancies where I felt fine and still suffered a loss. Just enjoy the sickness free time, it could hit you tomorrow or you could be one of the lucky ones that get none at all!

Please don't worry over the lack of morning sickness. Every pregnancy is different and it doesn't mean anything in comparison to your other pregnancies so try not to compare.

I never had any morning sickness or symptoms with dd and I haven't with this one either. I think forums like this make it difficult sometimes because there are a lot of people that write about their symptoms rather than not having any, which can make those who don't have any major symptoms worry more.

Every pregnancy is different. Good luck x

I know it is so hard to not worry :hugs: especially after a loss ,but if you had none on your first son then may be this baby is similar and that why your ok :hugs:

how are you feeling other wise, tired have you noticed some foods don't appeal any more have you noticed smells seem stronger anything like they are all symptoms as well as is blocked

I am hoping that all is ok and baby is growing nice and strong :hugs:

any chance you can get an early scan for peace of mind

Thanks Niamh! I was focusing to much on the sickness. I've been more tired than usual and have a nap with my daughter which I could normally do without and my OH stinks which I always say he does when pregnant, even after he's had a shower.

Thanks Niamh! I was focusing to much on the sickness. I've been more tired than usual and have a nap with my daughter which I could normally do without and my OH stinks which I always say he does when pregnant, even after he's had a shower.

lol good signs :hugs: I noticed I could not stand the smell of my fabric conditioner didn't make me feel sick just it was yuck I also meant to say a blocked nose in the mornings is a symptom, also going off certain foods :flower:

It's so hard not to compare pregnancies - I totally understand. This time I have zero symptoms (maybe a little more tired but that's it). Last time I had MS, sore boobs, the lot! I had my hcg tested and they're good so I know I shouldn't worry but it's hard! I'm waiting for the MS to kick in, and then I know I'll wish I didn't!
Hope you're feeling less stressed today, but I really do understand the worry. First tri is so hard!! xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->