No morning sickness second time round..

Em_S

Reaction score
Hi ladies,

In my first pregnancy which sadly ended I had severe morning sickness, throwing up constantly! Iam now 12 weeks pregnant and have had no symptoms and definitely no morning sickness, not even felt sick at all. :shrug:

Just wondering if any of you have experienced this and went on to have their babies? is it normal?!

Thanks x

With my DS I had no symptoms just sailed through :) and now he is a healthy happy 5 year old xx

I'm sorry for your loss :( I had lots of nausea with my first and second babies, but none with my third. As long as there's no blood and the scan shows the baby is growing fine then you're all set. Try not to worry; sometimes your baby likes to keep you on your toes

i had no sickness with my 2 healthy boys :) dont be worrying, everyone is different. im on baby 3 and as of yet no sickness or nausea x

I had no MS with my both boys as they are healthy 5 and 3 years old. I am currently suffering MS but only feeling nausea most of time and no actual sicks yet! So it's normal to have zero MS to serve MS in varies women. :)

I had virtually none with DD (No.1) maybe the occasional wave of it but wasn't sick. She's a perfectly healthy, placid 9 month old.

This time - whole different kettle of fish! I was getting dehydrated due to not being able to keep any fluids down, my only vice was ice lollies and even they came back up, just slower! I'm on stemetil now which has been miraculous.

I miss my none sickness pregnancy! :winkwink:

Thanks ladies, great to hear positive stories! have been spotting throughout and its just driving me mad with worry but i know every pregnancy is different. I have my scan booked in for next monday so hopefully get the news I'm hoping for! xx

I was very sick with my 1st but MS didn't kick in until 15 weeks with my 2nd and even then it was mild :)

The old wives will tell you that you are having a baby of the opposite sex this time round.

Please rub some of that on me, Fx no ms this time around. I had HG, even felt sorry for myself and cried at times from 6w0d until the end.

I would like a boy this time. Im now 5w4d and seriously praying against any sickness.

6w0d and no sickness, I'm in love with this pregnancy, :cloud9:if I sail through it I might consider #3.

Everyone still okay?

I had terrible sickness throughout my first pregnancy, for the entire 9 months. I even had a sick bowl in my hand while I was pushing her out!
Second pregnancy I had no symptoms at all. No sickness, not even once.
I'm just over halfway through my third and I had terrible sickness again for the first 3.5 months (which is why I was convinced this baby was a girl - wrong lol), but it's totally gone now.

I've had three very different pregnancies, and very healthy babies so far.

With my son I had no symptoms what so ever, when I was Hungary my tummy would get a little nausea, but as soon as I ate it was over. With my current pregnancy symptoms are again minimum, little more than my son tho. Your fine, everybody's different. Every pregnancy is too. Congrats luv

Hi ladies,

In my first pregnancy which sadly ended I had severe morning sickness, throwing up constantly! Iam now 12 weeks pregnant and have had no symptoms and definitely no morning sickness, not even felt sick at all. :shrug:

Just wondering if any of you have experienced this and went on to have their babies? is it normal?!

Thanks x

Hi hun,

During my first pregnancy, I had no morning sickness (in fact, no symptoms throughout the entire pregnancy). Now, this time around I am 8 weeks still no symptoms. So, don't worry, I know easier said then done but I'm sure everything is fine.

So glad many of you ladies have experienced this! Having bled a little daily til 10 weeks with cramping has drove me mad!! Worrying more so with the lack of symptoms although the midwives said to wait til my first scan which is tomorow so il be updating you all with good news I hope!! X

I didn't have any morning sickness with my daughter. With my son, I felt awful 24/7.

I woke up violently sick just before 4 am this morning and endured the day.:nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->