No morning sickness.... Yet?

mamabearr

Reaction score
I just want to come on here and try to ease my mind a little bit (if that is even possible lol) I am 5 weeks today and I have no symptoms really. No morning sickness, no nausea. The only thing I have noticed is my boobs are HUGE and they leak already lol. This is my second baby, and I can't remember when my morning sickness started with my LO. I'm probably going to jinx myself lol, just wanted to see if anyone else is feeling the same way! I don't have an appointment until March 19th and I feel like thats so long away and I am worried haha! :shrug:

With my second I didn't think I could be pregnant, I had no symptoms to make me think I was until a few days after my BFP at 6+5. Even then it was just some nausea, I was only sick 2 times in the earlier weeks, I had it from 7-16 weeks with my first. 🤢 My symptoms in the start were definitely much different than with my first, I wouldn't worry off not feeling sick. :)

I've just over the last week began being sick, some people aren't at all!

I'm 6+4, sickness only really hit me last night, ended up sitting next to the toilet until 2am! This morning I still feel constantly nauseous! X

Oh it's coming, 5 weeks it wasn't much for me now at 6 weeks I have been puking and being miserable everyday.

My daughter I didn’t have sickness til I was 6 weeks, and it never went away..

This time I don’t have sickness. The only time I get sick is when a nasty smell bothers me or I cough too hard. It’s been great, so thankful not to be sick this time around. Sickness made pregnancy so unbearable and I hated it

No MS this side either. Even when pregnant with son I feel pregnant until 14 weeks with constant headaches. With my last pregnancy that ended in a miscarriage wow!!!! MS all day everyday. However, with this one im justed chilled. Even forget in preg

I didn’t get any until 9 weeks with my second. 5 weeks is still very early - don’t count your chickens before they hatch!

I read it more commonly starts around 6w. I am feeling very mildly naseous but I know it will get much worse in the next few weeks. I know it’s easier to said than done, but enjoy the next few days/weeks that you are feeling good:flower:

I'm a bit worried too! With my first ms kicked in hard and fast at 5+2 and with my second it was during the 6th week. I'm six weeks today and can't help but worry because I'm not sick yet. I was sick the entire prenancies with the first two.
But then I also feel like a ticking time bomb knowing it could be just around the corner! Xx

With my 1st pregnancy, twins, I had no symptoms until 11 weeks or so. With my son, nothing until 10 weeks. My twins are now almost 13 and my son almost 10.

I had no sickness with my 3 previous pregnancy but I’ve had nausea everyday since about week 5 this time and it’s arrived properly this morning as vomited 3 times today so far. Consider yourself lucky xx

It'll start. Mine started exactly at 7 weeks and now one IV fluid bag later it's still going strong and it really SUCKS. If it doesn't happen, you're just lucky. If your mum had morning sickness or sisters or anyone in your family you most likely will as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->