No morning sickness??

KimmyLou

Reaction score
Hi all,
Has anyone else not suffered with any morning sickness. Am 7 weeks on Monday and not suffered with any sickness.the only thing is that my boobs have increased in size. X

I'm the same! I've had no symptoms at all apart from increase in urinating a lot! My boobs haven't changed one bit!

Pretty much the same! I've had the odd wave of nausea but that's it. This is my second pregnancy and my first was the same - dont worry! Easier said than done though isn't it ;-) x

I haven't even needed to wee anymore than normal. The little niggly thoughts make me think imagining this pregnancy is not real!! X

Me! Me! Me!

I have larger boobs, gained weight, urinate frequently and have loads of cm, but NO morning sickness. Guess we are lucky then!

Same here too. Last pregnancy I had morning sickness really bad for 5 months straight. This time nothing. I'm just really bloated but I'm really feeling pretty normal.

Count your blessings!!! With my first pregnancy (a boy) I had practically ZERO symptoms (besides headaches). Definitely no morning sickness of any kind. With my second (a girl) I had a teensy bit of nausea from time to time and smells that bothered me and headaches as well. This time...I was sicker than a dog from 5.5 weeks until just about a week ago. No headaches as bad this time which I am thankful for but just felt like absolute crap! Thought I was going to be blessed with twins actually because my sisters are twins and my mom was sick like that with them...but thankful for just ONE healthy baby! :) So enjoy your easy first trimester...second trimester will probably be even better and then third will give you plenty to make you feel preggo. :)

Thanks for your supportive messages. I should be thankful ive got no morning sickness xx

Nope, no morning sickness for me and hope that trend continues (crossing fingers). My sister was the same during her 2 pregnancies so I hope it's in the genes. I do pee much more but besides that not many symptoms.

I have woken up at 3-4am a couple nights this past week STARVING and had to eat something in the middle of the night. Then it's hard to get back to sleep. :sleep:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->