No ms with first pregnancies

Dory85

Reaction score
As the title says, with my previous 2 pregnancies I very occasionally vomited but mostly just felt travel sick. Today I have hit 6 weeks in my third pregnancy and it has arrived with a vengeance!
I have to leave to work a 12 and a half hour shift soon and every time I stand up I start to heave.
I have to make it another 4 hours until my break before I eat too because I just can't stomach anything.
One person pity party right here!

As the title says, with my previous 2 pregnancies I very occasionally vomited but mostly just felt travel sick. Today I have hit 6 weeks in my third pregnancy and it has arrived with a vengeance!
I have to leave to work a 12 and a half hour shift soon and every time I stand up I start to heave.
I have to make it another 4 hours until my break before I eat too because I just can't stomach anything.
One person pity party right here!

I totally sympthise with you hun. With my 1st i have little to nothing sickness. This one No2 has got me On anti sickness tablets. Little trouble maker :haha:

With my first I had nothing and with my second I wanted to die. I carried ginger ale w real ginger everywhere qnd sipped off it. Seemed to help as eating was impossible.

i was really sick with number 1 and 3 only sick first trimester with number 3 barely sick with number four, sick first trimester with number 5 and nauseas as all heck right now with number six

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->