No no no !!

coccyx

Reaction score
Feeling verrrrry broody. It would be madness to even think about another baby. We have a 10, 7 and 2 year old and an eight month old!!! I am also 42 with a history of miscarriages, but something is taking over me:dohh: think it may be because i am ovulating and because i have been packing up baby bits for charity shop.

Are you going to have more children or are you done? If you are done, it could be that you are thinking that chapter of your life is over.

I had my tubes tied during my C-section with Chase and although I certainly don't want anymore, it's kind of sad that my child-bearing years are over....gone a chapter of my life.

There is a nice thing though and that is my best friend is due in April so I get to see the newborn stage again soon.

i sometimes think cos i miss being pregnant and carrying her and all the excitement involved then makes me want more! though i would like another one :) x

Have always said no more, which is the sensible way to go. Have had 4 sections and a miserable midwife told me NO MORE! , Think you are right, it is saying goodbye to that chapter of my life. Hubby is no help, he just says the more the merrier!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs.K2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->