No offense...

ARRIELLE

Reaction score
I WASNT EXACTLY SURE WHERE TO POST THIS... BUT I FIGURED THIS MIGHT BE THE RIGHT PLACE:flower:? SO LADIES... I AM SOOOO SORRY THAT YOU HAVE EXPERIENCED A M/C, I HAD ONE JAN 5, 2010 AT 13WEEKS...WELL, I WAS WONDERING WHAT EVERYONES SYMPTOMS WERE...IF YOU ARE STRONG ENOUGH TO SHARE:hugs:....I GUESS I AM WONDERING IF YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO BLEED OR SPOT WHEN HAVING AN M/C OR CAN YOU HAVE NO CRAMPS AND NO SPOTTING, AND STILL HAVE A M/C... I GUESS LIKE A MISSED M/C(I HAD ONE, MY EXPERIENCE>) I SPOTTED EVERY TIME AF WOULD HAVE BEEEN DUE IF I WASNT PREGNANT, LIKE AT 4 WEEKS(1-2DAYS OF SPOTTING)8 WEEKS(1-2DAYS)12WEEKS I HAD SPOTTING ALL THE WAY THROUGH TO A HORRIBLE BLOODY M/C, THEY SAID THE BABY HADNT GROWN PAST 8 WEEKS...:cry:

I'm sorry you're going through this.... :(

Yes - everyone is different. I did not spot, bleed, cramp - nothing. The baby just stopped growing. I had a D&C after it was confirmed but my HCG levels even kept increasing until the D&C. They say sometimes your body takes some time to transmit what has happened to your brain and then for the necessary hormone changes to occur.

Best of luck to you during this difficult time.

Hi Arrielle

I don't mind sharing. This is actually my first post on this 'TTC After a Loss' part of the forum :haha:

I only had my mc last week. Was told I'd had a mmc at my 12 week dating scan on 19th April, I should have been 12+2 wks but :baby: had stopped developing around 5-6 weeks! But the sac had continued to grow :wacko: I had medical management of miscarriage in hospital last week so I am now recovering and just waiting for bleeding to stop etc and a follow-up scan next Monday to check all is gone. We want to try again as soon as possible.

Anyway, in answer to your question, unfortunately I had absolutely NO signs that anything was wrong. No spotting, no pains :nope: The only thing was that I had very few pregnancy symptoms and was also very anxious from the very start so wonder now if I had an instinct :shrug:

Am I right in seeing that you are pregnant again? If so, many congratulations and I really hope all turns out well for you this time :thumbup:

Hi, I'm really sorry you are going through this.

I didn't have any spotting or bleeding until 6 weeks in. My doctor told me the pregnancy wasn't looking viable due to low and slow rising HcG. Around the end of my 5th week, I was having a lot of pressure in my lower back. And then I started to spot (just brown laced CM). Then by Wednesday, it was full blown red blood. Thursday, I was in the worst pain I have ever been in my life. The pain was unreal. It was this feeling like I needed to have a bowel movement, but I would sit on the toilet and just pass tissue. The awful pain came in waves (every few minutes) and it was like the worst period cramps I have ever felt in my life. By the afternoon, I couldn't even stand or walk... My husband had to carry me into my doctor's appointment. When I was on the table, the Dr could see that I was passing the baby/sac at that time, and assisted in taking it out. I literally was screaming and coming off the table it hurt so bad. The rest of the story is... Bleeding for more than a week after, more cramping, etc. Soooo.... My signs that I was going to miscarry were low and slow rising HcG, bad low back pressure/pain, then spotting, then bleeding, then the worst pain I've ever felt in my life. Other than that, I felt good for the 6 weeks I was pregnant, and really thought I was going to be okay.

Hang in there. If you don't start bleeding on your own, and pass it on your own, your doctor may want to do a D&C.

I will be thinking of you.

I don't mind sharing at all! I'm so sorry for your loss...it's so painful to go through all that. My first MC was at 9 weeks and the first sign was dropping HCG levels followed by cramping and bleeding. It was devastating.

But I have to say this last one was hardest on me because I got so far (almost 12 weeks) only to discover no heartbeat and that the baby had not grown past 8 weeks. I did not bleed or cramp at all and had to have a D&C a few days later.

It's not always the same. I feel for you and wish you all the best during this struggle. :hugs:

oh darling I am so sorry you are going through this :hugs:

I also had a missed miscarriage and I didn't experience many pregnancy symptoms and was constantly worried about this and the fact that I wasn't feeling hot as so many other women had said - in fact I was my usual cold self.

It is absolutely devastating and I really hope everything turns out okay for you :hugs:

I am so sorry to hear about everybodies loses.

I don't mind sharing....I had my MC at the beginninf of April at 6 weeks. I started spotting originally...this then turned into full on bleeding and quite bad cramps and all the pregnancy symptoms I had just vanished. I ended up in A & E where they did urine tests and blood tests only to tell me I wasn't pregnant!

Hope things work out for you in the future x

I had absolutely no symptoms at all. I found out at my 12 week dating scan that baby never made it past 8 weeks. It was the worst shock of my life. I literally had NO IDEA.

My first miscarriage started w/ blood - no spotting - just woke up and had red blood, some backache & then cramps. I went to the dr's and they did an exam & hcg tests. My cervix was open & hcg was in the 300's (I was 6weeks). Throughout the day I had more blood and some cramping & backache - but not horrible feeling. I lost tissue that evening & by the next day was feeling sore but ok.

Miscarriage #2 started w/ cramps throughout the whole night, very light pink spotting started the next morning. HCG tests showed in the 300's (again 6 weeks exactly). By that evening started brown spotting only when wiping. Very dizzy & nauseas which I wasnt before the miscarriage had started. Next day still very dizzy & nauseus, only spotting. Day after that started bleeding red, cramping got worse. Day after that I had labor type pains, lower back pain, losing lots of blood then the tissue, lightheaded, dizzy, nausea, headache. Next 3 days after that losing lots of blood, clots, lots of cramping but not labor type pains.

Are you worrying about a missed misscarriage or do you think you are miscarrying? :hugs: Hope you are ok.

Anyway, in answer to your question, unfortunately I had absolutely NO signs that anything was wrong. No spotting, no pains :nope: The only thing was that I had very few pregnancy symptoms and was also very anxious from the very start so wonder now if I had an instinct :shrug:

Aside from implantation spotting, I had no other bleeding.
I had cramping the whole time but I chalked it up to my uterus growing rapidly since I was pregnant with triplets.

I found out at 10 weeks that they stopped growing at 9.5. I wasn't scheduled for an exam until 12 weeks but I begged for one and I am glad I did. I had a D&C on the first day of my 11th week. I was not brave enough to birth them...

This is the first time I am admitting this to anyone... I had a dreadful feeling they wouldn't survive. I just felt... odd the whole pregnancy... though I have never been pregnant before and had nothing to compare to. it was like a cloud over me making me think these babies wouldn't make it. And now I feel like maybe it WAS my fault they didn't.

Ladies thank you soooo very much for sharing something so personal ladies... I an so sorry for all of your losses and hope for some "rainbow babies" for all of us!!!yes i am pregnant again, thanks to clomid...i guess i am just concerned because i dont feel very pregnant like i did the last time... I have absolutely no m/s... I have had scans since 15 dpo, weekly, but after we saw th hb the last two appts. He moved me to bi weekly exams... Two weeks feels like forever and i am just so scared that ill go to my nex tappt and there wont be a hb...

I have just had two in a row and I have to say I felt pregnant both times which was why i tested, the first one I felt fine then lying in bed felt a funny twitch in my abdomen and woke up bleeding the next day. The second I felt like it had stopped, tested and the tests were bfn then I started bleeding. These were both before 6 weeks.
I know it's a scary time but have faith.
Sending you lots of good vibes to keep little jellybean safe in there xxxx

I'm so sorry for your loss. I don't mind sharing...in fact it's a bit therapeutic.

I m/c last week at 11w. I had some heavy spotting over the Easter weekend. I pretended everything was okay because I didn't want to believe anything could be wrong. By Monday the bleeding got heavier. I call my MW and she sent me in for an U/S. This was the worst experience of my life as I knew, then and there, that there was no heartbeat. I could read it in the technician's face.

My MW called to tell me the news that I had already suspected, but it was not any easier to hear. I had to wait a couple of days to see if I would m/c naturally. My DH and I had decided that if it didn't happen naturally by Wednesday I would schedule a D&C. But by Tuesday I was cramping and beginning to M/C naturally. It was a painful experience but my DH was there and very supportive through the whole process.

Now a week later and I'm beggining the heal emotionally. Still weapy at times especially if I see something upsetting....even a sappy commercial can set me off.

Good luck.

JJo777 6 months later I am still overly emotional - I will cry over anything and it was so bad in December I went to see a musical and ended up crying randomly in the middle - it was very embaressing. I think it may just be the bodies way of forcing you not to let your feelings bottle up as I generally feel better after a good cry

Arriele I really hope everything works out ok for you darling :hugs: Once you have had a miscarriage you will always be scared it is going to happen again. I wish you every luck on your journey

I m/c at 5 weeks 5 days. A day or two before I had any symptoms I noticed I wasn't getting more tired, more nauseous, like I thought I should be. Late last week I had a tiny bit of brown spotting (which can be completely normal so I wasn't too worried), and the next day even more (still brown). I went to the hospital and they said my hcg levels were low for what they should be and had an ultrasound. I went back 2 days later and sure enough, my hcg levels had dropped and I started actively cramping and bleeding (red with clots). The baby had stopped developing earlier that week. I am still bleeding a tiny bit, but the cramping has stopped now. Completely tramatizing, but hubby has been so supportive through this whole thing.

Good luck, I hope everything works out great!

Sorry for your loss and :dust: for a H&H9months this time around.

I had a MMC at 10w4d. For about a week and a half before I found out about the MMC I had the odd bit of brown spotting. Nothing huge and on and off. It would stop for a few days then start again. I was worried but everyone I spoke said not to worry. Then about a week before I saw the ob for my first appt, my BB stopped hurting (and that had been my main symptom of pregnancy) so that scared the crap out of me. The night before I saw the Ob, I had a nightmare that I was miscarrying. Then I went and saw the ob, had a scan and it showed the baby has stopped growing at 6w6d. Had a D&C two days later.

Good luck. :hugs:

So sorry for all your losses girls, it seems there are many similar stories but also very different with the same sad outcome....

I had a completely symptom-less MMC in Nov 10... I had bad morning sickness, heartburn, increased peeing, nearly the lot right up until my 12 week scan where they found baby had stopped growing at about 5-6 weeks :cry: total and utter shock. The only symptom of pregnancy I didn't get so much was sore boobs and they didn't grow quite so much... I had a D&C 2 days later and only once out of the hospital did my M/S start to ease off :nope:

I wish you all the very best but try not to get to wound up about what you should and shouldn't be feeling as there doesn't appear to be any hard and fast rule. Certainly having M/S is no 'good sign' as people were forever telling me this time when I was feeling so wretched from 6-16 weeks :dohh:

So sorry your going through this, mine is a bit different, i had a late miscarriage (23 weeks), i actually went into labour and had them both, but they died shortly afterwards. However a couple of weeks before i went into labour i went to the hospital complaining of bad stomach cramps and slight bleeding, they sent me home 3 times and told me the pains were pressure of carrying twins, it turns out i was in slow labour! x

I'm happy to share, as someone else said, it's theraputic!

I misscarried at 6+5. I had had all the normal early symtpoms up to that, especilly the tiredness. The night before I had slept for almost 12 hours straight from 8pm as I was so tired! I started to get lower back ache but had had an upset tummy so thought it was due to that but a few hours later started bleeding, full on bleeding just like a period it was then I reconised the pain more as period pain, bareable though.

I went to A&E who did an examination to see if the cervix was open, they couldn't see though as there was too much blood. Went back for a scan the following day, by this time I was getting stomach cramps and the blood was bright red. The ultrsound showed no sign of pregnancy, my uterus was completly smooth, by the end of the day I passed the sac and have only been getting clots in the blood afterwards. Still get back ache on and off and still bleeding, although it's starting to get a bit lighter. Really want it to stop now as it's a constant reminder and we desperately want to start trying again :(

I also had some misgivings about the pregnancy, it felt it was too good to be true, even after 8 months of activly TTC but other than that nothing.

I wish you well for this pregnancy and hope you have a H&H 9 months. x

I also had a missed m/c and I had no idea! no bleeding, no spotting. I was extremely sick. but everytime I would call the doc. they would say its just morning sickness, and they would prescribe me meds... so went in and had. a vag. u/s at 8 weeks and saw the baby and saw its heartbeating, and then at my 12 week u/s went to hear the heartbeat and it showed my baby hadnt grown past my 8 week u/s :( Praying for you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->